The league reset

Then… If I have to be a sandbag of 1, at least give me the prize of 1.

I’m very sorry if the 1 don´t have anyone to play with, it’s not my problem.

The tournament last 7 days, it will take EVERY WEEK (every tournament) around 2 - 3 days until we are back on “normal” matchmaking.

Beside this - like Wepa and me mentioned - the matchmaking has to be / is now a little bit different (more rank-differences is now possible), of course it has to be, otherwise no-one would find any matches (players are at different times online + to many different ranks, with this rank-reset-sytem) !

As said before, it will be like this now every single week, players will be become even more frustrated, and it will be needed to change back !

We had that all once before !

:wink:

AND it will also cause an other problem with ranking, which one I will not mention here, because it could be abused to easy, but if @Sarah247 and/or @Mohadib want to know it, just pm me about !

:slight_smile:

I love how rank 3 people who will be rank 1 again in a few days complain that they are getting rank 1 opponents. I am rank 2 now and was rank 4 from the league rank drop, I would be happy to get a rank 1 opponent hell I would be happy to get any opponent! I can’t get back to rank 1 if I can’t get a fight… If it takes me over 5 min to get a match I quit and go read or something…

3 Likes

This is not a complaint. I already clarified when I want to really complain I ask for the Complaint Book.

Take it as an observation, the League system is not working as it´s supposed to work

I would like to clarify that I like the idea that all players get a reward at the end of the week. I also like that each rank can be matched with those of your rank. It’s something like what I said, the tournaments by categories. It´s a matter of justice.

The issue is that now black skull players cannot find who to play with … and of course they don´t find who to play with! If you become a mech with all OP, all fashion, all myth, what happens is people don´t play because they take care of each other.

But it has nothing to do with the League! It has to do with these monstrosities of mechs that have created now and only a few privileged people can possess (and that’s a complaint).

2 Likes

[quote=“Wepwawet, post:24, topic:7275, full:true”]
This is not a complaint …
… It has to do with these monstrosities of mechs that have created now and only a few privileged people can possess …
… and that’s a complaint[/quote]

It seems you still dont like (hate) to lose, I try to help you …

• if you want to become a real winner, FIRST thing you need to learn, is how to lose !

You can believe me, without that, I would be never there where I am at my real sport (top 5 of the world) !

And as you know at SuperMechs … I am also very successfull !

A win is a win, a loss is a loss !

2 Likes

Congrats to you for that real life top 5 thingy.

I feel like you really needed some recognition from us because you can’t stop talking about that in the last couple days/weeks.

Anyway my biggest problem is that I have to play just to see the top ranks chat…

2 Likes

This I already saw it before the League. And you have to be blind not to see it.

When certain players connect (and I’m not going to say names so as not to hurt susceptibilities), all other players that are more or less at their level disappear. you look at the ranking list and see nothing painted green. Ergo … these VIP players end up facing people who are very low or some romantic suicide who did not realize they were connected.

And bestplayer … I don´t like enter verbal confrontations in public, but don´t come to give me moral lessons and how to learn to lose, when you don´t play because you no want to lose.

Right now, I see u with a bronze skull, which means that today you hasn´t played anything or almost nothing. Look at me, I’m already in the golden skull. I took a chance, I had to win and I had to lose, and you? Or do you intend to stay with the bronze skull for all eternity? You are supposed to be “bestplayer”, you have to set the example.

2 Likes

what is the prize in this category? :eyes:

I relaxed dressed in a suit of electric blue in honor of the Toxic :flushed: and :footprints: went to LVL 6, do not upgrade legends and rare, just old torso wearing. Some struggle and involvement of the brain at 6 and 5, and above is dominated by the degree of upgrade and the quality of a myth.
Distracted from thinking what will happen when, in a galaxy far far away distant future, all the items will be a myth and there is a problem :recycle: where to put the contents of the received boxes. :laughing:

2 Likes

:sparkling_heart:

Thank you ! You are always so nice to me.
And yes, I am proud of it, and I am pretty sure I am allowed to be, or are you or anyone else you know in real in the Top 10 of a real sport ?

[quote=“Wepwawet, post:27, topic:7275”]
And bestplayer … I don´t like enter verbal confrontations in public, but don´t come to give me moral lessons and how to learn to lose, when you don´t play because you no want to lose.[/quote]

I see no “verbal confrontation” here, we - you and me - can discuss in this forum about all we want (as far as we do not break any forum rules).

I just saw you complaining a lot about others very strong mechs, and so that lead to the thinking that you dont like to lose !

And because I have a great experience about how to lose and become a winner, I just tried to HELP you !

[quote=“Wepwawet, post:27, topic:7275”]
Right now, I see u with a bronze skull, which means that today you hasn´t played anything or almost nothing. Look at me, I’m already in the golden skull. I took a chance, I had to win and I had to lose, and you? Or do you intend to stay with the bronze skull for all eternity? You are supposed to be “bestplayer”, you have to set the example.[/quote]

And ?
Don’t get your point !
We HardToKill won 3 time in a row now the Clan Gold Medal and I helped a lot !
Should we try to win Diamond Clan Medal ???
It’s called playing clever :wink: !
And I won in ALL versions of SuperMechs my 24 Single Gold Medals !
You dont like that I can play when I want ?
Strange, cos EVERYBODY can play when they want - also you !

And to stay topic, you are right about, that the matchmaking now is not working like it could / should be, that is exactly what I explained in my posts here !

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have like 20 different players who are ahead of me in the rankings. None of them are active. Wth??

1 Like

Yes burn the privileged comrade!! :yum:
Your mech is probably better than 98% of all supermech players.
You are one of the privileged. Stop acting like you are a free player.
:heartpulse:

2 Likes

I noticed that too on mine. It is really weird.
It is probably why matchmaking is so messed up. I have only been able to get 20 matches in the last 2 days.

1 Like

As Eva Perón said “I have to compete with the oligarchs …”

2 Likes

I have never heard that quote attributed to her @Wepwawet
My favorite quote by her and one I live my life by is
"One cannot accomplish anything without fanaticism." -Eva Peron
In other words if you are going to do something do it fanatically, there is no point doing it otherwise.

And @Wepwawet you are one of the few, you are part of the oligarchy. To act like you are not is false and unbecoming. You should embrace your power and the fact you are stronger than 99% of players of supermechs. It is pretty impressive if you think about it.

“My biggest fear in life is to be forgotten”.- Eva Peron

I have always wanted to visit Argentina I have been all over Europe, Canada and Mexico but never been in South America.

2 Likes