The last resort! Developers interaction thread!

So from all the problems we find on the game we love there is one thing we all agree on… we need more communication from the developers !

This thread is the ultimate attempt to reach to them and try to exchange nicely and politely on the game!

I’m putting a poll to add a petition like way to express how much we need them to interact with their community!

• The game needs the developers to step up their communication
  • It’s fine as it is

0 voters

@Sarah247
@SilverBox

Ps. Please tag the other developers

28 Likes

@Mohadib

2 Likes

Very correct Big D. Whatever the way, it cant be good without a minimum of communication.

9 Likes

I am not a developer. I am just a moderator for the forums. I agree, though.

7 Likes

@SilverBox

1 Like

Please we’ll try to keep as much on topic as possible! We need to stick together as a player community and speak as one voice with one message only:

We need more communication from Tactisoft…

6 Likes

Completely right, if Sarah sees this in a few days when she checks I hope she does something.

3 Likes

They for sure like to be pinged 100 times on same topic. I agree with communication thing however.

2 Likes

It’s not like we tried many other ways for many years…

We should be heard!
We are one, with one wish… please communicate with your community!

Communication is the first rule of mutual respect…

5 Likes

A much needed poll, @Rovolution. Excellent topic!

3 Likes

Who did this and ruined our chances of making the devs care?
They will say ‘This person said it’s fine, so it is!’ when it is ONE PERSON OUT OF HUNDREDS.

9 Likes

You have my full support :beetle:

4 Likes

If it ruins the message then I lose all hope for the future… I still think they are wise enough to see trolls « outside of the game itself » :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Any response from the devs?

1 Like

It’s only been a few hours… I wouldn’t ask for that much responsiveness!

But if they were to answer… I’d love them to tell us what they think of the state of the game and what they intend to do with the multiple complaints from the community!

1 Like

Up up keep voting guys!
May this be the highest poll participation we’ve ever seen!

2 Likes

of course we need it, at least MONTHLY. we dont event have an idea of what devs are planning to do

2 Likes

This needs to be pinned

2 Likes

This thread is so beautiful

2 Likes

41%20PM
My opinion has been brought though because of recent events, If devs give me a Dark Eagle i will side with them for quite a long time longer

1 Like