The extra hexagonal space in workshop?

If shields are now legacy items… then can someone tell me what this is for?? Thanks.

1 Like

This is the space for a shield. Do you get one? It is legacy equipment…

2 Likes

I can now get shield in the game? Or they were completely removed from the game? Interested in the response of the administration or those who received it after the global update.

2 Likes

Those who saved shields from legacy items use that spot to equip one.

2 Likes

Those who saved shields from legacy items use that spot to equip one.

what you will say about Charge engine? Think, too only who saved?

2 Likes

charge engine is possible to get in the new uodate.

4 Likes

charge engine is possible to get in the new uodate.

i know. interesting only shields. charge engine possible but chance very low. i got One engine on 2 month playing. maybe shield too have very low chance or their remove on game. very want know.

2 Likes

they were sadly removed. During the beta we asked about them and I think someone mentioned they were removed to help balance things.

3 Likes

Charge engines are better now than the old ones. The myth dual charge was a good one to save as well as shields. I saved one but not the other …

2 Likes

Well, legacy charge requires energy, sooo, IDK if it is that good… Also it is much heavier, I saved the legacies but I guess I never use them… Same for grapples, limited range, power needed, less dmg, they are no use… And shields, they are very situational, you need to be energy independent, with huge energy cap. Who builds such mechs?

1 Like

The main advantage of shields imo is the fact that they are very light, so you can just plop one in (10% and 15% shields) when you have extra weight to fill up.

I barely activate the shields even though I have them. It’s normally better to attack or shut down (if against heat) if possible.

1 Like

Exactly! 100% agree. And I barely have these 4 kgs of free weight…

1 Like

You think or you know 100%?

1 Like

Charge Engines aren’t rare ive gotten several of them.
Platinum Plating Is rare for me ;-;

You can’t get shields at all. Their legacy items, It’s fair that way…

Legacy grabs and teleports have 2 uses rather then one. Also they’re heat shields.

1 Like

Not interesting your and other thoughts. Need 100% information. If you know 100% - write link of proof.

P.S.: Am a wait reply of administarion.

3 Likes

YOU CANNOT GET SHIELDS ANY MORE - LEGACY

1 Like

Charge engine and much teleporters too was legacy, but they remained in game. Stop spam man. Write link with proof or stop spam

2 Likes

@Dwightx As he said, hes not interested in your reply. No matter how you write it. Caps or not. Either quote where a developer says that or stop talking.

1 Like

@Dwightx As he said, hes not interested in your reply. No matter how you write it. Caps or not. Either quote where a developer says that or stop talking.

In dot. Thank you (20 symbols)

2 Likes

First of all, *they’re

Second, armor plates, charge engines, heat modules, energy modules, teleports also have legacy counterparts. That does not mean they no longer exist.

1 Like