The Earth is flat

let me start off with one of the biggest supporters of flat Earth… The United Nations

they use the flat Earth model on their logo.

my entire life i’ve been living thinking the Earth is flat, because that’s what i was taught in school. but of course when you live in a world where you are taught as a child that the Earth is a sphere, and then when you are growing up and you see the indoctrination that large international corporations and companies use as their logos (https://goodlogo.com/tags/globe) so you end up seeing at least one globe a day, anything different seems outlandish. after i did some actual research on the topic and saw both sides of the story, it made a lot more sense to me. of course you guys will try to disprove me with your logic that was engrained in you as a child, but i’m gonna try to answer any of your questions, no matter how ridiculously outlandish and spherical they may sound.

i often get asked dense questions like “how did Pearl Harbor happen if the Earth is flat? Did the Japanese really swim through the Indian Ocean, the Atlantic Ocean, and the Pacific Ocean to attack Hawaii?” because they think that flat earth believers assume the flat Earth is basically a copy of a spherical Earth map but flat. no. this is what the map of the Earth looks like:

another thing that people manipulated by the world government love to ask is how the day/night cycle works on a flat Earth, heres a diagram:

Sun rays: The sun is a lot smaller than has been ingrained in your minds since childhood by government-controlled schools and people that just don’t know better. and it’s a lot closer to Earth. how would you get sunrays like this otherwise?

The horizon always appears perfectly flat in every direction around you regardless of how high up you are. All amateur balloon, rocket, plane and drone footage show a completely flat horizon over 20+ miles high. Only NASA and other government “space agencies” show curvature in their fake CGI photos/videos. and no matter how high up you go, the horizon is level. you don’t have to look down, which would be the case with a spherical Earth

Engineering: Surveyors, engineers and architects are never required to factor the supposed curvature of the Earth into their projects. Canals, railways, bridges and tunnels for example are always cut and laid horizontally, often over hundreds of miles without any allowance for curvature.

Stars: “Olber’s Paradox” states that if there were billions of stars which are suns the night sky would be filled completely with light

Distance the further South you go: If the Earth were truly a globe, then every line of latitude south of the equator would have to measure a gradually smaller and smaller circumference the farther South travelled. If, however, the Earth is an extended plane, then every line of latitude south of the equator should measure a gradually larger and larger circumference the farther South travelled. The fact that many captains navigating south of the equator assuming the globular theory have found themselves drastically out of reckoning, moreso the farther South travelled, testifies to the fact that the Earth is not a ball.

Antarctica: In the ball-Earth model Antarctica is an ice continent which covers the bottom of the ball from 78 degrees South latitude to 90 and is therefore not more than 12,000 miles in circumference. Many early explorers including Captian Cook and James Clark Ross, however, in attempting Antarctic circumnavigation took 3 to 4 years and clocked 50-60,000 miles around. The British ship Challenger also made an indirect but complete circumnavigation of Antarctica traversing 69,000 miles. This is entirely inconsistent with the ball model.

Gravity: A spinning wet tennis ball, for instance, has the exact opposite effect of the supposed ball-Earth! Any water poured over it simply falls off the sides, and giving it a spin results in water flying off 360 degrees like a dog shaking after a bath. Astronomers concede the wet tennis ball example displays the opposite effect of their supposed ball-Earth, but claim that at some unknown mass, the magic adhesive properties of gravity suddenly kick in allowing the spinning wet tennis ball-Earth to keep every drop of “gravitized” water stuck to the surface.

one of Hitler’s quotes was “He alone, who owns the youth, gains the future”. he was a very manipulative lad that knew how to control people very well. and he understood full well that if you are able to shape the minds of the young, you can control the future. in schools they didn’t even allow us to assume the Earth could be anything but flat. if you thought otherwise, you were just plain wrong and you get laughed at and failed. i’m just trying to offer options for consideration. if you don’t believe what i believe, oh well. i’m fine with that. but i’m not a fan of seeing people get insulted for believing something different just because they have evidence you don’t. it works both ways. there might be something you might know that i don’t i’m open to other ideas.

if you’re a christian, consider these passages:

1 Chronicles 16:30: “He has fixed the earth firm, immovable.”

Psalm 93:1: “Thou hast fixed the earth immovable and firm …”

Psalm 96:10: “He has fixed the earth firm, immovable …”

Psalm 104:5: “Thou didst fix the earth on its foundation so that it never can be shaken.”

Isaiah 45:18: “…who made the earth and fashioned it, and himself fixed it fast…”

Joshua 10:13: “And the sun stood still, and the moon stopped, until the nation took vengeance on their enemies. Is this not written in the Book of Jashar? The sun stopped in the midst of heaven and did not hurry to set for about a whole day.” (“And the sun stood still, and the moon stopped” “The sun stopped in the midst of heaven” If the Earth rotates around the sun wouldn’t it say something about the supposed Earth stopping spinning?)

Isaiah 40:22: “It is he who sits above the circle of the earth, and its inhabitants are like grasshoppers; who stretches out the heavens like a curtain, and spreads them like a tent to dwell in” (the circle of the earth)

Mathew 5:8: “Again, the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory”

There are literally 0 verses that teach that the Earth is a spinning ball.

before you try to say that the bible was written in a time when people believed the Earth was flat, just remember that it was the holy spirit guiding the writers of it.

Giving this troll thread a short leash.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

i used to be a retard who believed in scientific evidence and proven numerous UN-refutable theories but now thanks to kaen i know the truth
earth is flat boy

i made some edits to my main post. added some points

Kaen, I’m in the middle of writing my Geography term paper that’s due in a few days. I’ll be happy to share what I know from that class, as well as earth science, to hopefully shoe you how ridiculous the flat Earth theory really is. I can show you evidence and proof that everything mentioned above is scientifically inaccurate.

He’s not serious he just wants attention.

stop hating on our flat earth prophet kaen let him preach please

Youssefkh, idk if you actually believe in flat earth or are just trolling and being a nuisance, but it appears you, Jaek, and Gaurav are not being helpful. Capo has posted a decent reply and even though we may disagree, i respect his opinion. Same with Robin Hood. And tbh im eagerly awaiting Robin’s posts so hopefully i can learn something new or possibly even teach something someone else might not know yet. You are being disruptive and i would appreciate it if you stopped trolling. Thank you.

@Kaen if earth is flat I can lift it :expressionless:

If the earth isnt flat and its round , then when it moves why dont we wonder around the world , like wait until we are in China :neutral_face:

cause of gravity duh

Why is there gravity on Earth and not on moon ?

because of the huge size of the earth a curve can only be noticable on a 5km distance thats why u cant see an object standing at a 5km distance from u at level ground and clear atmosphere

Then why the earth is a globe when you fly a space shuttle?

^Exactly
But kaen cant be wrong,
He gives me free likes :heart_eyes: