The creator's workshop

So I have been thinking really hard for months. So as you know there are approximately 200 + items. ( Considering every transform level ). There should be a workshop to build our dream mech don’t get confused.

There will a separate mode called creator’s workshop
All items will be available for making a mech
Maxed to their final tiers
So like usual you build a mech but,
There will be a campaign called creator’s campaign
Like restoration of earth and remnants from the sky
You have different locations
( Getting a headache ) sorry
Like dry lands etc ( on insane )
No other difficulty
The mechs will be really op
You have battle like usual
( Hands paining) sorry

No rewards .
It’s like where you test your dream mechs.
NOTE : unlocked when reaches level 150
There also will be tournament
Arena kinda
The creator’s arena
You can battle with your friends and show off your mechs
Every weekend rewards will be given

1. rank 1 ( 2 legendary items )
  2. rank 2-10 ( 1 legendary item )
  3. rank 11-15 ( 4 epic item )
    4)rank 16-25 ( 2 epic item )
    NOTE : THE ITEMS GIVEN IN THE REWARDS ARE LIKE THIS 50% OF THE REWARD WILL BE FOR THE CREATORS WORKSHOP.
    NOTE : YOU WILL START WITH 20 ITEMS FOR A MECH . AS YOU PLAY ON THE ITEMS WILL INCREASE BY TIME
    AND YOU CAN PURCHASE ITEMS BY OPENING CREATORS BOX WORTH 50 TOKENS 5 PER DAY
    Hope you all like it
1 Like

https://instancekillin.github.io/WorkshopUnlimited/

Damage test will come soon.

by @KilliN

Minus some of your additional ideas

2 Likes

Damn beat me to it…

yeah…um…these are Maxed Mythicals…plus some custom Sprites by the community

But you can’t test 'em right ???

Not at the moment

There is this other simulator by another Community Member…hold on…let me find it

Yeah. The other thing is it is directly implemented in the game itself.

Yeah. I am sure. But along with it your original mech will be affected

This is the one, but it’s still WIP

1 Like

Soon.

2 Likes

Oooh…can’t wait

Ok , Let me figure out what you’re trying to mention , or say , you’re saying basically to add another system to the game , Just basically add Workshop Unlimited which was basically made by @KilliN , Also thank you killing for making a good thing and helping the people of the game to figure out some stuff in mechs , like i said , add Workshop Unlimited to the game , but more like with another campaign , and the idea of the tournament requested by me in one of my topics , here

And you also forgot to mention my idea , Anyways , why the hell did you say No rewards then

Like what the hell , No man , People wouldn’t like something in the game , that gives no rewards , but it gives rewards :triumph: , We already have Workshop Unlimited , And we already have an arena , Work hard on your mech , and you can get your mech to be OP , All we need now , is more new items , and a tournament system , And we’re also dreaming to see the old shop back ( which the developers won’t bring us that shop back ) , PEACE-OUT.

There is already @KilliN workshop, just search for it on the forum’s topics… The only way to test a mech is on arena…you wanna the game go soft for you? man, those players are becoming more childish everyday… Next theywill want to have a easy mode since the game is a bit too hard for them…

1 Like

So exsiting
Srry cant spell today

It wasn’t “basically” made my me, it was totally made by me Lol.

2 Likes

It ain’t like that this campaign is to just test your mech your dream mech

And that’s why it wasn’t made by you , it was made by KilliN , You’re one of my favourite persons on these forums , Love you man ( not GAY , Lol )

lol…

1 Like

Yeah I too like Killin

1 Like

Who doesn’t?

1 Like