THE CLAW is now trash

claw is now trash .71-111 stomp dmg,no movement heavy weight 150 and no stomp knockback .its better to equip rolling beasts these are the stats of mythical max level.Everbody just see this black colored spider TRASH.at least not this much nerf was ever thoughted

3 Likes

Mate, you are quite late on this hate.

But yes, Claws Stomp/KB nerfs really have made it a pretty trash item to have now. For anyone.

1 Like

I only agree to decrease th hp on that thing.
And now they selected to nerf stomp damage.
Ridicules.

Oh hp?
Its fine at 900000000 hp :upside_down_face: Not

No joke.
But they really need to nerf the hp.
That’s all what we want.
Not this bs.

1 Like

Maybe down to 500 or so.

The low dmg is managable. The no knock back leaves me clueless (almost ;))

2 Likes

Its stupid to stomp someone in the middle of the arena and they get no kb.

Its not aesthetically pleasing

1 Like

As a phys I’m quite happy with the change although the lack of damage is somewhat off putting.

The no knockback is fantastic. Heat and Energy just lost all incentive to use it.

Now, they need to do the right thing and either buff Iron Plates or Nerf Plat plates.

1 Like

The claw is not trash at all, its a great leg with a great sacrifice, how it should be.

2 Likes

Claw now needs push wepons to function…
I call that useless since it needs premium wepons to work… terror, stormweaver, shotgun.

3 Likes

I feel that giving up range 1 abilities is a worthy sacrifice for that much hp.

2 Likes

Can’t they just leave it alone know the only reason to have it is because of hp.

1 Like

You become a meat bag for range 1 users…
Seraph will melt you like no tomorow.
Other stomps will melt you also.
You will get manhadled, cornered, and … you get the point… without even dinner befor.

1 Like

I love the " I think it’s great because now heat and energy won’t want t use it ". Exactly . Today was another epic blunder for this game . And energies and heat will use the claw . They know how to build mechs not just point and shoot .

2 Likes

When you post that you will adhere the rules and then instantly make a post pretty much calling physical mechs mindless players.

2 Likes

Nah …: that’s just how you took it . Lighten up pal

7 Likes

But i dont have mercy

yes still strange…