The Chronological Ratings Of the Game

Okay, so let’s rate this game in terms of its timeline to see where it came from and where it is now. Please note that this rating is general, whereby you factor in everything you like and hate about the game.

The polls refer to SM Reloaded, from launch date till now.

Your honest participation will be appreciated.

First Poll:

How was the game when it first launched?

0 voters

How was the game in December?

0 voters

How was the game in February?

0 voters

How is the game now?

0 voters

@Sarah247 here’s the real player feedback that you need. Forget about buffing melee weapons for now, you need to buff the entire game. Beginning with box drops. Thank you.

3 Likes

When it began like in 2012 ?

Which year are you talking about? The game was launched 6 years ago.

1 Like

Dates and version has been specified by edit in the original post.

I marked 4/2/1/1 because they ruined my 5 years worth of progress with this update. I also.lost 3 weeks of.reloaded because of exams , so i couldn’t farm any premium items from.BigBoy . Since I was an F2P player, I had no plans on buying any tokens , and I was months of.progress behind as premium legends we’re no longer available from.BigBoy …

December& January … They had pretty much nerfed everything and Drop rates of legends in campaign were 0.0000001% (fortune.box) … I lost interest in the game bcz it.wasnt fun to play anymore, as I had to invest at least 5+ hrs a day in the game if I wanted some progress… Also the bugs and level reset stuff just gave some ppl a lot of free stuffs…

I quit in February, so.after that idk ,… from all the hate posts on the forum , I guess things must be pretty bad

The game was great when released.

2 Likes

Yeah 6 years back…

If they hadn’t reduced the drop rates of legends and epics from campaign reloaded would have been great too… But like I.said I couldn’t play during the days when BigBoy gave legends , By the time I played reloaded legend drop rates was 0% and they kept reducing epic drop rates every day

You voted 4 for when the game was released Lol

I did , thanks for.pointing that out

I played since… october or december in 2017. When I first made an account 2015. Back then I didn’t get anything much since I was 9 years old. So I didn’t play for a bit until October or December of 2017.
my name was Leonidos, if anyone remembers lel

Honestly I think the game was great in December (ignoring the still present anger from top players who lost all their stuff in reloaded)
The drop rates were pretty good, and my mech was finally going from epics to legendaries, and a mythical
Very fun time, and up until last week the game was still very fun for me. I very much enjoyed it and played a lot. Now, however, after this box nerf came, the game is not fun anymore since there is no real possibility of getting anything good from the boxes

Just wondering- the game generally got some pretty bad ratings overall. Why do people still play when they give such bad reviews?

Its simple , the game is a ‘‘drug’’.

Its very addictive , you want more. You want to play more.
Everyone can agree that this game isnt easy to get out of.
Its a black hole that you get sucked into

4 Likes

The game started out very fun. For me, this was towards the end of 2017, after the old supermechs was already dead.

The progression of nerf, kill 1v1, more nerf… the fun is slipping away. Now it is not my enjoyment that keeps me around, it is the hope that they might fix the game rather than continuing to make it worse.

“Weird” drop rates for plat plates, protectors, and other items like the claw, this is suspicious. Add on the terrible nerf on drops, and now the game just angers me, the opposite of fun or entertainment.

I still show up. Perhaps I am foolishly optimistic that fun may be rediscovered if they fix what they’ve broken. My optimism does die a little more each day. I want the game to be good again, but will it ever be?

4 Likes

Thanks all for polling here.

Just shows the regressive nature of the development of this game.

Tbh there were more hate comments against The devs when reloaded was released , than now , still it’s rated at 7.5 :thinking:
but looks like ppl have forgotten about those days because of even shittier updates recently

:skull_and_crossbones:
My opinion: Supermechs is already dead.