The changes that must be made to this update

The changes that must be made to this update

Hi everybody how are you? And do not answer because I know what your answers are
Because after this update we were affected and lost time I lost time and the other time and money so I open this space not for the eye complaints I’m not supporting the update but at least try to say that you have to improve the update and things must do
So I ask all the players who are experts, veterans, who played many years from its origin to today and the others to which we comment that they should improve

(I ask you to give the gold and experience to reach level 150)

XD…
You can’t make them give you free stuff…
They won’t bother…
But I know how you feel…
Sorry about your not to answer thing…

1)Me gustaría que hicieran mas rango de esa manera habrá mas diferencia de la estabilidad de los mechs
2)que en vez de fusionar las armas a nivel 50 (mítico)que sea a 10 nivel 40 (legendario) a 20 nivel 30 (épico) nivel 20 (raro) a 40 y 10 (común) a 50 para que sea con mas estabilidad y que los míticos no siempre sean las mejores armas sino usar mejor la estrategias (aunque tendrían que quitar lo de cambiar armas de una categoría por otro :confused: ) (no es necesario hacer esto pero lo pongo por que si :v)
3)Que al ganar una partida de vez e cuando te tocen cajas silver y una pequeña probabilidad de una caja gold pero con menos cosas
4)Que hubiera un modulo que te agregue mas potencia a las armas como un (30% mas de daño a las armas de fuego)
5)que en cualquier caja hubiera una probabilidad de que te toque míticos legendario y épicos ejemplo:
caja común(0.5%mítico,1%Legendario,15%Épico,35%Raro 48,5%común)
5 armas
caja silver (2% mítico,5% Legendario, 75%Épico,18%común)
8 armas
Caja gold (10% mítico,35% Legendario, 55%Épico)
12 armas
6)Alargar la campaña :v
psd:“Use google translate”