The box drops aren't biased, right?

So I just spent about 2k tokens spread across 2 accounts and got 3 legends. All legends on my alt. But then I hear about people getting 4 legend+ items from a single pack and I’m like… am I just an unlucky person? I saved up tokens for a few weeks from raids and waited for a sale, but turns out it would just be better to wait a month for an item portal. It’s not worth it to buy boxes for me. Hell, Ramboy gave me a Dustmaker once.

So summary… am I just unlucky, or are the boxes still nerfed, or is there a bias or “grain to follow” for boxes and packs?

Edit: Another question. Is there a certain level requirement that you actually are able to get all the good items, or like, are you more likely to get better things if you’re a higher level or rank?

2 Likes

Boxes aren t nerfed in my opinion,but most of the players got trash legendarys,and some of them got few or none
In my opinion,that drop rate may have some problems on the random part

1 Like

That’s what I was wondering. Is there some sort of racked up algorithm?

2 Likes

No one knows for sure.

The devs like to keep things hidden from us, so when you notice drops being absolute shit or boxes barely dropping legs. It’s because they messed with % and made it more difficult (for most) to get anything decent.

2 Likes

I know this, but my friend just got like 6 legends from like 2 packs.

I was wondering less about the actual general “rigging” of the boxes and more of the independent bias among individual players.

Yeah, I got a bunch of good drops today. Only screenshotted this one, but I got at least one legendary out of almost every pack I opened today, including a Valiant Sniper, two Spartan Carnages, and a Claw.

I feel like premium packs/boxes have to be biased in my favor, 'cause I even got a legend in 1/3 packs during the last sale when boxes were bugged.

Now let’s just hope they don’t mess with everyone’s drops :confused:

1 Like

Its bizarre. I feel the same… In all my time here- Ive only gotten two L+ Items. Both were delirium. So- I feel like it might be bias’ in some fashion.

1 Like

Enough players repeatedly ask about this, i think it is fair to assume that something weird is done by the devs and it is on purpose. Anytime you ask Sarah about it, she ignores you.

1 Like