Taking grinding gold to the next level!

Hey guys!

So as the title leads to, I have found various (specifically two) ways to make the most out of your farming sessions.

Alright, first one is: EVERY UNUSED REPAIRS/BONUSES WILL BE CONVERTED TO 3000 CREDITS

Some of you may have seen this suggestion of mine, but I’m putting it up again because it’s a good combo to go with the new idea that sparked up.

I know there were various times where you leave unused energy buffs or when you have full hp and you have something like 3 repair kits left. So let’s make these things actually useful. :slight_smile:

Next one’s: REMAINING HITPOINTS OF YOUR MECH AT THE END OF THE BATTLE WILL BE MULTIPLIED BY x10"

As simple as that.

It’s not like these are necessary, I think it’s pretty cool that you actually get rewards from impressive results. :slight_smile:

I hope these are going to be put in consideration.

So, I thought of this one question that many of you will ask. I’ll answer it.

What if a very strong player does this against low level campaign mechs?

~ Yeah, to think that most rank 1 players have mechs that has 1.7k hp. So if they spam the Drylands: Level 1, they’d farm something like 20k credits very easily. And at low fuel costs. Simple, the x10 remaining hit points will only spark up when your mech has less than 60% hitpoints. Additionally, you will only get this when you’re in “The Lost Valley” and beyond. But the conversion of unused boxes to 3k credits? That’s available in every parts of campaign mech.

Got any thoughts about this? Feel free to comment down below! :point_down:

Your concept is great. However, TS strategy focuses on LIMITING THE RESOURCES AND bonuses available for players, as a means of forcing them to buy more tokens. So you may as well fall asleep and dream a nice dream in which your idea is actually implemented, and if you want to suggest something that might be implemented, go for something like:

1. If HP of your mech falls below 60%, you receive no rewards at all…
  2. If you want to open a box, you need to pay 1 token (OFC this is for the first box of the day, each consecutive opening creeps up by 1 tok per box).
    Tell you, they will implement it right away…

Let’s make it… 10 tokens for the first box… then 100 tokens for the second box… and add one extra 0 for each time you open a box. :slight_smile:

this is not proposes, is a idea.

it is a idea from your point of view and advantage does not result fair for nobody.

it is not a balanced proposal.

how long do you have life 2200, 2300? , and for this reason you want?

the proposals are made in order to favor a global population, not only for the elite that will be favored only by having plates of mythical life

@ShadowOfDeath, there are missions on the campaign map, where you can fine tune your mech just for the sake of a huge HP pool, at the cost of energy/heat/weapons… So this is not true that this proposal favors only the elite. For Ramboy, I can imagine the entirety of the playerbase reaching levels of 1600-2000 HP. It is just a question of balancing weapons/modules/drones. You can defeat insane Ramboy in what - 1 or 2 shots… Piece of cake… BUT AS I SAID, THIS IS NOT TS STRATEGY…

ok follow your same idea now imagine it with plates of mythical life, 3000 or more?

Now say me, give to whom it favors?

IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN!!!

Hell TS still hasn’t even fixed the amount of money we are suppose to get from BB map HARD or INSANE along with many of the other maps.
EXAMPLE: HARD is quoted as getting 15,500 but you get 11,000
It’s been this way forever, let’s just get slammed with useless automated game play instead of fixing things that are broke or inaccurate.

So keep wishing in one hand then Sh*t in the other that’s the best you’ll get.

Please let us stay in topic. I know you’re all frustrated about all this s*** going on in SM. However, if you want to complain about a certain something, “New Topic” is there for that. Don’t pour all your frustration in this topic of mine.[quote=“ShadowOfDeath, post:4, topic:8830, full:true”]
this is not proposes, is a idea.

it is a idea from your point of view and advantage does not result fair for nobody.

it is not a balanced proposal.

how long do you have life 2200, 2300? , and for this reason you want?

the proposals are made in order to favor a global population, not only for the elite that will be favored only by having plates of mythical life
[/quote]

As for this, it can benefit anyone with a decent mech. Look at me, I have a mech with 1150 hp, consistently rank 9, and capable of beating Big Boy multiple times. Spent no credits at all. So I am not an “elite” as you say, am I?

So your argument of “Only Elite players will get the benefit out of this” is invalid.

Your answer is very clear, and it gives me even more reason if a scrap get a reward. Imagine those who are not.

is my opinion.
for that are the forums. to share opinion, so that you like it or not, it’s just my opnion, and I have the freedom to express myself whether you like it or not.

Well, if that’s the case… sure enough no one will be stuck in a certain point unless they got screwed by the latest update. So yes, I am sure that everyone can improve their mechs in order to beat the harder AIs, unless they’re really that bad in this game. :slight_smile:

The idea is good, I like it.

and put a fuel station every other campaign section???:smiling_imp: