Takes a very long time to get a match

I am in the top 10 and it takes forever to get a match even in 1v1. There are over 400 people in the lobby and it still takes several minutes to get a match. My average number of fights per season was around 800 now it is around 300 because it takes so long to match. Does anyone else have this issue?

We had the same in an old version when they changed the who-has-to-play-whom-system !

Now they changed again this system, and we have again same issue.

It’s logic also, the more you border whom you can/have to battle, the more you will have to wait for battles !

Maybe it would help the devs, to notice some things /changes with pen and paper (or in a word-document) to not run into the same issue again !

:wink:

That is also why, the system 3 years back worked best for ALL (weak and strong players) :

• every item had a level
  • highest used item gave you the ladder level
  • you had to fight max 1 level higher or 1 level lower players
  • so you could choose which level you want to play

^^ that was greatest ladder-battle-system ever in SuperMechs

You can ask all “old” players, I never heard someone saying something against this system !

Yes, this league system was great.

1 Like

Yes this was the best ^^ for ch… oops, you know i think.[quote=“bestplayerintheworld, post:2, topic:6283”]
You can ask all “old” players, I never heard someone saying something against this system !
[/quote]

Lol once again you lie, The system itself was very good but… lot of players was saying you ruin this system.[quote=“bestplayerintheworld, post:2, topic:6283”]
you had to fight max 1 level higher or 1 level lower players
[/quote]

Wrong, you can delete this from your list, sometimes you find people with more highter than 1 level, but with lower ladder points.

Someone have massive issues.
I would suggest to visit Ogonnak-doctor, he really helped him a lot !
^^ 100% true !

Cool, I will say him greetings from you!

Lately it has been taking a long time to get PVP matches…
There is only the bullsnot forced 2vs2 to play now so why does it take five minutes to get a match?