TacticSoft Deserves Their Own "Well Done !" thread 🎖

Title Said it all , let’s all gather and appreciate TictacSoft for their amazing blessing of an major update that is the “Base Update” , the game as now improved significantly all thanks to them :exclamation: , don’t believe me ?! , i have solid proof of how much the community deeply and dearly appreciate this god send of an update , the proof is right HERE :arrow_down:

Play Audio on loop while reading the proof for the maximum experience :arrow_down:

15 Likes

The TS trap is 10/10

2 Likes

I almost

if it wasn’t you who made the topic

5 Likes

Wait what?

It gets automatically enabled in you go inactive?
Ah ■■■■.So now I can’t even have problems,good job.Great.
Or a life in general.

4 Likes

Nani…

ight time to play some lego game

I almost die laughing when I see that frog fapping :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Guess all you can do now is watch the show ~

3 Likes

How in the fuk is that faping?

1 Like

Totally fapping.

5 Likes

Okay adult hummors

1 Like

Fair enough Mr CVO.

Overly technological fridge.

4 Likes

Virginity best

Your truly,CVO

5 Likes

Im sure none’s phallus are long enough that one can fap it with their hands over their heads

1 Like

How far are you from Africa?

2 Likes

Well done tacticsoft, you screwed up real good

2 Likes

I don’t really appreciate the base update, but I do appreciate the fact that they made this game what it is.

I myself aspire to be a software engineer/programmer, I’ve spent time on a very easy language (yes, the block one) and it takes time to make just a single asset in SM, I do applaud some things they do.

2 Likes

Yes but you’re one person. They’re a whole team

Still good, it would take myself hours+ just to place all the campaign missions, which is a small fraction of the game.

Yes but how many distinct campaign layouts do we have? Not many, the only differences are the same mech builds being used in different places

there already we have moving NPC bots on the map , just that only new accounts with rare cases get such treatment