Swords have been buffed!

dude i agree with the nerfing of energy in general, but heat has the biggest disadvantage, this is just you wanting to have a way bigger advantage on not just heat (cause it’s the worst class to be even though im one lol) but also energy because right now both Heron and the electric sword are trash, and now you just want the to be even lower than that just because seraph got nerfed smh

dude phy drones have an energy cost because as you may (or may not) have realized most other phy items also have not just a heat cost, but a electric cost
why? because out of all the 3 elements phy can naturally cause more damage than electric (when not drained) and heat mechs, and with the new buffs they can do 800+ damage in 2 turns… that’s why they keep a energy cost
having a energy free phy drone would be nice but i’d sawy why not just make another drone for that instead of taking away voids cost since it’s the strongest phy drone aside from duskmaker

Hi @SilverBox @Sarah247,

So seraph blade is back to its former self, heron mark and brightroar are still totally useless.
So we can assume that this buff/nerf session is a failure, everything is at a standstill.

What can we expect for a future nerf/buff campaign?
The hammer/axes one was granted if i read your posts well, are we going in that direction again? A range modification would bring a lot more to the game than just stats buffs/nerfs.
Reevaluation of useless premium items? Greedy, desert fury, bloodweep, heron mark, big daddy (and heat counter part), sorrow would need some buff too, and some others.
There is plenty of room for re balancing (or re unbalancing) the game reworking existing and useless items (wich are premium in the cases mentioned); not much need for new ones.

Hope you read me.

Cheers.

Firat of all,you don’t have to say this 100 times in a thread.
Second of all,that drone can deal around 200 damage average (after a couple hits and drain).It needs to cost energy.

thats the 5th time i think its getting kind of irrtating

I agree with everything said above apart from sorrow.
It’s pretty light,energy-free,has unlimited uses,covers a blind spot and does as much heat damage as a CL.
I think Sorrow should stay as it is,but the rest definitely beed a buff,otherwise they’re rather useless and have almost no place.

The issue of USELESS ‘premium’ items is very bothersome. There are hardly any good phys ones. The game at least became fun with the Seraph buff, now useless again. It’s really boring to just keep firing Gatling guns all day. Heat and Energy have interesting items, but I got fed up with the pathetically underpowered and overweight heat weapons. I dislike energy so…

Anyway, I can’t understand the one extreme or the other approach to the game. Couldn’t they just have found a middle ground for Seraph buff?

The mind boggles!

off topic but what is sorrow i think i have not seen it yet :confused::confused:

It’s a damn ugly, useless, and overweight POS. Better you pretend it doesn’t exist.

These are top ranks concerns for sorrow.
Just check my replays vs @Rovolution . He used crimson/sorrow combo at range 2, double overheated me 3 times until crimson runs out of ammo and single overheated me many times. I finished him off cooling down plus drone.
I honestly didnt deserve this win, i have a myth savior with risiculous hp and his crimson and sorrow hits were barely scratching me…

and so you feel feelings for this guy so i never have those feelings for any random sm player i fight
i know you are feeling sad for him but just got to move on brah he will probably just still do it but things might turn out the best for him

why not, mix phys and heat or phys and energy you can easily win?

there is always a solution

He is not random, he is the best heat player in the game. He cant do anything to me, not because hes a bad builder (he is probably one of the bests), not because he plays bad (also one of the best startegists around), but because his weapons are severly under powered (and heavy AF).

no hybrids plus why mix just use a phy against a energy like me and just fight them and win

this is why i chose phy bulids also because i have good weapons for it
i take back the random part to

like upgrade kind or just max but not good

You really shouldnt lecture people. Gros is leader of a top clan and has ridiculous experience in this game and is an excellent player.
This anti smurf thing of yours is becoming ridiculous. This game is still about efficiency in arena. I have a smurf build myself, you gonna lecture me?

the word killin gave me
                        ^

i just dont like them and i am implying other people not to do it because i can beat them easy and so people dont make mistakes like other people
and i am not trying to start a fight okay

You are implying people shouldn’t use, not reccomending.

1st: Rovo is a top player (top 20), all his stuff is off course maxed. Sorrow barely tickles…
2nd: top ranked concerns are different, when a guy smurfs up, it is for a specific reason, not because “i only have this in inventory”. And most of the time its a killing. Believe me my smurf is a beast.

bah calls bruce willis, terminator, chuck norris, john rambo, they will give good advice LOL