Swords have been buffed!

I’m with michelle, the buff was probably too much but a compromise is better than rolling the damage all the way back to pre-buff.

ah well, it is, as they say, what it is.

Thats the backbreaker which has over 400 damage.

I know that mate. Somewhere in history, seraph was above 400, and (hold it) mighty canon too…

There is plenty of maxed myth thread which hasn’t been updated. Im pretty sure we can find out.

I miss laughing my azz off whilst whacking poor bastids for 550-600 in arena :pensive:

It was the prenerf, beta version of it…and it was a heat sword.
Back then when anihil would hit 400, and bunkers 550, and charge and hook 350 ish…
And interceptor and nightmare were good torsos… etc etc.

Soo sephara was nerfed?

You might be right about that.
Anyway, in 17th of november its max damage was 376, same as now.

Yep, that is after nerf stats.
Pre nerf were from september till november… cant remember the exact date of the first nerf.
@Andernut might help us with it. Since you build both prenerf and post nerf excelent topic.

so it hurts its my weapon

In my opinion heron and bright are still useless
Nobody will destroy their builds for such a sword,and nobody will stay in ani range for making 200 dmg per hit
What do you think?

Maybe make heron energy free,and add a little more dmg,idk 50 maybe?

They are still useless, because they lack sinergy, and you get shreded fast by anih, mercy,claw stomp, nf(on high energy builds).
If you stay in that range with a phis, you lose the duel,due to them oitliving you now.

Flametrower
Reko
Magma
Decent heron

This build may be abel to face phys

Try it out… you will fall around 300 hp short of them.
And if redoking hit low… and it does 70% of the time…you can even get outdamaged/turn.
Amd you forget that phis drones hit 200+, while heat ones less then 150.
Ps: magma doesnt work.
And if you get against a dedicated counter, you die befofbyou overheat his 800 heat cap.

That s true,so those swords(bright and heron) are not worth it,just a waste of legendarys and gold

I found no use for them atm.
Close quarters heat/energy brawlers, remain in the legacy only version of this game.
Long gone are the days of dual lavasprays and heat axe build…

Heat and energt swords should be buffed further if you ask me… nobody is using them…they are still weak, and not worth the exposure to close range phis wepons.
Name a top 50 player that uses HM or Brightroar…

stop tagging Sarah for nothing important…

Maybe instead of giving seraph its old stats pre buff back, the minimum damage could be raised to the buffed level it had before.
Would make it more reliable than annihilation and a useful alternative as a sidearm. As I understand the rng for annihilation is pretty bad.

dude, nerfing Heron and the other one is not needed, that’s just you whining about it cause your a phy mech, plus void has a energy cost for a reason
and for your info i use phy just as much as heat and soon energy so im not telling you to stop doing this because of favoritism or anything like that