Swords have been buffed!

Where you see a personal attack :question:
I never do :exclamation:

I explained @L4K3 why @El_Metre avoid to answer to @L4K3’s statement (which is 100% correct), how that can be a personal attack :question:

too funny

:laughing:

I would like your post but I ran out of daily likes.

Indeed,he knows what I meant but he avoided it,why?
Because he knows the the only tactic as a phys ehen drained is hopping around until you lose.

I wonder why he avoided that point and instead turned against Seraph,by joining the argument/debate I had with KilliN.

A little off-topic question but do you play again in your account or still your nephew?

He never left his account :exclamation:
We all know why he told this “story” :exclamation:

:wink:

Looks like matured adults like to fight for imaginary weapons

Actually, it is very possible to be drained. Just takes some ingenious battle tactics, like URBU had used on me. He came extremely close to winning, but I got lucky.

Remember, you have 2 mechs that can carry the EMP, but it is a case of knowing each opponent and adapting to that.

I have so far not lost to a double energy line up, but hats off to URBU. Also, my greatest respects to him for seeing EVERY battle through, no matter how hopeless. Also has a good demeanor in arena.

Having to pack 800 energy is the games fault with shyt like VS and EMP, not mine. Or do energy skrinks want me to just lay down and die?

I played these last 2 weeks while my nephew was on a trip.
And also needed my old account so i can watch the GOAT matchs, because on my Kong account(low 20th rank), i could not see all replays, there is a lag of almost 1h befor i get to see them from there.
Thursday i will give it back and be retired again… till the next GOAT.

Cool, thanks for the answer.

Lol I think I have the answer @SilverBox.

What you said about 1800 damage in 3 turns before @El_Metre? He did 1663 damage in two turns, and with the buffs totally maxed and some luck can easily deal over 2000 damage in two turns, and i’m not even talking about drone.

And you, @L4K3, what you have to say about? I am more than sure that you can equip 3 energy engines and do the same.

lol… that was brutal… like really brutal… no chance wahtsoever.
i said 4-5, in case you get spawn in range 5.
If you get spawn in range 3,1…you get the video from above… total carnage.

Well you actually think would be different if in another range? using Hook instead of Annihilation wouldn’t cost him much damage, Hooks and charges can do like 50% the damage of Annihilation.

I don’t see much difference from 1663 to 1463, i would lose in the next turn anyway. :)

How? To have 830cap for 300+ regen you need 6 modules. Leaving 2 for plates and res… No res and 2 pla plate: 2500hp shet res. 1 res one plat plate 2200hp good res.
Anti heat ok; 3 plates one res mod and 4 heat modules

That was brutal indeed. Loled internaly tho

Wrong, i have a ridiculous anti elec build, vs a emp + bunker + vaillant + cancer shocker + ash , im drained at 2nd turn. I can finish with hook/charge plus mercy. The problem is if/when yhe guy is having 2 builds like this… there is no way my well rounded can go through a elec build like this.
So we would need to have 2 specialized anti elec builds to go through.
Note that at the moment there is no such elec line up (save for ubu, but his second build is quite weaker). Once domo, se77en, mordulec aand co. get the emp on, there will be no way to fight; save for having 2 anti elec specialized builds (leaving you in the open vs heats and phys).

To be fair:

The EMP in that video is far from maxed out.
If it was maxed out including 20% arena buff on energy drain it would have drained 472 energy + 76 energy drain from Face Shocker.
That would have been 548 energy drained in one go.
So the physical mech would have been energy broken with its 511 energy cap and would have been unable to use SeraphBlade…

Therefore the actual difference is the level of the items and the arena bonus.

The replay doesnt show the corect caps of mechs.
So we may see 511(odd number), but in real fight could be 580-600(with arena buffs).

Oh, thanks for the info.
I did not know that.

So the actual problem that you see is builds that pack 2 mechs with 2 emps, each?
And that a well rounded mech, doesnt stand a chance vs a hard electric counter…
Isnt that what counter building means?
If they chose 2 el mechs with 2 emps, each they get killed by heaters… fast.
If you chose to counter 2 of them, you get killed by heaters too…
Isnt this game about that in the end?
Plus if you get range 1,3 spawn, you kill both of his easy.
Like WoW did with Urbu…
This is a game of rock-scissors-papper.You cant win them all.

That’s an anti-phys,anti-energy build.
Will get demolished against heaters and you won’t see everyone pack such a build.
Plus,it won’t roll as as high everytime.
Moreover,not everyone has a Seraph,just as not everyone has a Val.Don’t generalize.Just because one or a couple builds it doesn’t mean it applies to everyone.

Off-topic:
We lost to you Valiant users time after time,get a taste of your own medicine.

at 490 heat, and 240 cooling, without Arena Buffs, he will do atleast decent, if not good against heaters.
And all fo the Top 20 builds are like that or similar.
Ps: he also uses an epic multy protector, the tops use myth ones.
Yeah this is kinda of a payback for befor arena buffs, and claws, revenge of the Phis :joy::joy::joy:
The Return of the Seraph Menance…