SuperMechs Simulator Beta Version

I find this one faster to use,and the procent of arena shop are customizable,so it’ll give me a better idea of what I’m doing.

I’m not sure, but I though KilliN stopped doing the program too…but I might be wrong ^^

So,in the end,we’ll eventually get back to making up mechs on paper,with a calculator and all that?
Fine by me,I can be very patient if I need to.

Ask killin for the download link, as it stays on your computer forever once you install it. Once you get it you can open it any time.

All you have to do is put it on your home screen and when you want to open it just drag it onto Internet Explorer

10 likes on this comment and i will release the new vesion of the program soon

A like goal?
On forums?
Are you fuqing kidding me?

welp this is my stats at max. wew!

wait… you made this???

No he didn’t.

oof ok

just don’t like, if you feel that bad for a like goal

I could just say yes then lmao.

Feel?

Watch, i have nothing to do with supermechs anymore. The thing you called “like goal” it’s just to see if people actually want that “program” to be finished, because spending time in something that is not useful to me in any way is just dumb as hell, i will only do it because i’m still have some respect for some people here.

Guys i am on my Last Day of vacantion what i can say before i get this vacantion i was working at dmg test and at a save System both of them was a succes also at that bug with protector also was a succes… Please tell me what u wanna have in The New release… I didn’t post this New version because is not 100% complete also got some problems with hosting website.

Guys soon I will come with the release till then I have to add some more things

Yes! This is great! Keep it going @Robert_Marian! :blush::blush::blush::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

Oh yeah, here’s some help.

WAR HAMMER - Backbreaker

VIKING HAMMER / 63 weight - Viking%20hammer

FLAMEWAVE / 53 weight - Flamingwave

BACKSTABBER / 56 weight - backstabber

DOUBLE TELEPORT / 26 weight - (No image yet)

thanks mate I really apreciate

Here’s some help.

WAR HAMMER - Backbreaker

VIKING HAMMER / 63 weight - Viking%20hammer

FLAMEWAVE / 53 weight - Flamingwave

BACKSTABBER / 56 weight - backstabber

DOUBLE TELEPORT / 26 weight - (No image yet, @KilliN help this guy out)

thanks mate - now i try to add them