SuperMechs Simulator Beta Version

Nvm, I got the source from the page. It would be nice if you put this in a repo though so you could merge my stuff as you see fit :slight_smile:

Hey @Robert_Marian, why don’t you add weapons as well?..might take a long time but yeah…

Welcome to the party mate.

I already start working on them mate , it will be next update

Great, can’t wait …

can @mr.e pin this or something?
pretty darn helpful…
edit-After he adds the weapon slots…
@Robert_Marian, you deserve a medal.

thank you so much mate , soon will have wepons / utility and drones

@Robert_Marian,

This is an awesome contribution to Supermechs, and to the forums, you should feel happy because many, many, MMAANNYY players liked it, even one of the managers of SM, @Sarah247, liked it.

So, amazing, good, outstanding, the best of the best job mate :slightly_smiling_face:

Also give this man a special badge please

:1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal::medal_sports::medal_sports::medal_sports::medal_sports::medal_sports::medal_sports::medal_sports::medal_sports::medal_sports::medal_sports::medal_sports::medal_sports::medal_sports::medal_sports::medal_sports::medal_sports::medal_sports:

thanks , you are too good mate
anyway I already start working on those

soon I will come with an update

I like idea

Great Work :exclamation:

:+1:t3:

@Sarah247 please give her/him a “Helper” badge :exclamation:

@Sarah247 @Mohadib and @Alexander feel free to use “The Helper” sign which I found, it would fit perfectly for a badge - a special coloured one :exclamation:

helpers%201

SuperMechs Simulator

:+1:t3:

:wink:

A milion of thanks to you guys

thanks for supporting me

hey mate…
this has been really helpful.
I just wanna point out, but in you website, the weight for the L-M single protectors(mighty, ultrahot, and supercharge) is the same is maximum protector…
actually the maximum is 51kg, and the other 3 are 28 kg.
Cheers

Eagerly waiting for the new version :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks mate i will come with a fix in next update

haha, you have a “displayNarutoImage()” function in your page that does some magic :slight_smile:
well played.

What? Where do you see it?

You need to have Sharingan to see it :eyes:

nice anime reference :sunglasses:

is it the shuriken thing at the top left?lol

Oh wait, you mean the spinning sharingan in the corner? I see it.

Also just noticed you are one of the Team, pardon my sudden post.