SuperMechs Sandbox

oh lol, duh…

I can draw 15 lines in MS paint in 5 minutes. But do I call it art? No. Being able to do something ≠ being able to do it well. Not to mention these aren’t even SM related. This thread used to be full of creativity and cool ideas, but now it’s just full of the same people posting the same kind of crap over and over again, and it’s not SM related or good quality. Like @L4K3 said, they are doodles in MS paint that shouldn’t take longer than 15 minutes to make. If it does take longer, then you need to re-evaluate your art career. Sorry if I offended anyone.

When did this thread being a talking place?

A serious fanart(really took more than 30-40 mins to finished)

I will name it hammer…

my design for some new physical legs

Sprite provided by @rianma123.All credit goes to them.

Wow those legs look amazing!

flaming%20scope%20v2
tool alot of work cause it was rather rough on some edges. still is but i wanted to remake the flaming scope.

Oh.
Well…
English isn’t my first language either. Buuuuut…
I usually call people an “it” if I do not know if it is a he or she. Which might be kinda rude? Idk.

We shouldn’t be having this conversation on this thread… Both of ya. Ik im not any higher than either of you but i prefer to keep peeps outta trouble.

no u

bro, awesome art!! With those designs you could start a different original game :wink: . It would be a waste implementing them in SM

Great :ok_hand:

I refuse to let this topic die.

I’ll make an another sprite.

Red Imp

i failed at the small cannon at the bottom

First
My first. :upside_down_face:

I called it Heavy Metal.
Heavy-metal

The Official Sandbox Mini-Convo Thread

remaking on this now

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.