SuperMechs Sandbox

Those that continue to post off topic content will start to get warnings. We have stated the rules clearly several times. Please follow them. Sprites only.

If you wish to discuss them link a new topic to this thread.

no name x

Symbol 1

Symbol 2

Symbol 3

The Official Sandbox Mini-Convo Thread

Please do not reply to this topic unless you’re posting a sprite/any other piece of fanart.
This has been discussed many times already and it’s been decided to only showcase pieces of work and nothing more,that in order to avoid filling up other sprites with pointless replies.
If you want to show your apreciation to the artist,feel free to push that heart icon and thus send a like.
Please delete that comment.

Remasterized sprite for @XDiego

( Winner of Sprite Contest #3 )

Xdiego

Check it out!
https://tacticsoft.discoursehosting.net/t/sprite-contest-4-make-your-entrie/15150/453

which is better?
Rolling Flames
rolling flames
or…
Flux Rifle
Flux Rifle
message me your favorite

energ

heat

first trying;
Liranium
i wanted to do more detail to it but my “Potato PC” cant do anything(especially cant run adobe animate). can someone remake it for me? pls?

Concept design - Reloaded Shields

Didn’t try too hard… Final one (No. 4) is an idea pitched by @SeanChoi1870 (best one by far too lol)

heatx1

heatx1

idk what to name it (yet)

i sent this link while the video was uploading so please take some time for it to upload and then you can see it :slight_smile: EDIT It has been processed and published. its ready. Come watch it!
I call this the Freerunner

100% Original

The Darkos Legs

The concept made by @Darkos which consists of the opposite traits of the Claw. Originated from here: A new idea of legs

Symbol 1
Symbol 2
Symbol 3

A new idea of legs
Hover Board Legs

Earth (Coming Soon Legendary & Mythical)

Undercover

Epic

Legendary

Mythical

Okay it’s supposed to be called jumpers because it can jump 3 spaces walk 2 spaces

khw50

cobra!

The Official Sandbox Mini-Convo Thread