Supermechs Prosthetic

Ok this is just one of those thoughts you have when you’re almost asleep but wouldn’t it be awesome if you had a prosthetic leg that looked just like one of the supermechs legs? Imagine having some sort of devouring paw on your leg!

1 Like

now imagine how exactly you’re going to balance without a foot

1 Like

uhhh i dont get it, you need to clarify more

Uuugh…No thanks.

I like my legs like this.Uncut,un-amputated and healthy.

5 Likes

WHy would you amputate your legs in favour of a devouring paw when you could simply create a suit of armor?

Or even half-armor,as a leg support exo-skeleton.

3 Likes

Amputees could make their wheelchair into rolling beasts.

5 Likes

That’s more practical that cutting your leg deliberately and replacing it with a Paw.

1 Like

Replacing your foot with a paw? What do you think I am? Some kind of furry?

6 Likes

nooo guys that’s not what i ment :joy::joy: i ment people who are already leg amputees, some of them have prostetic legs right? well 99.9% of those prostetic legs are just…the boring same kind. so woudn’t it be cool if you already have a prostetic leg to make it look like some leg in supermechs? a bit of originality?

1 Like

chop off my arm and replace it with a magma blast

7 Likes

It’s 1 use tho

Well personally I would like to replace my ear with a Valiant Sniper. I would recharge it with my phone charger(or,well,some other way).

3 Likes

then ill just go to the nearest volcano to refill

no big deal

2 Likes

goes to a fucking volcano like it’s going to the store

1 Like

personally, chop off my right arm and replace it with a corrupted light. someone is a dick to you? SWOOOOOOOSH nothing left but some dust :upside_down_face:

1 Like

that means that EMP would be absolutly useless