Supermechs Intros!

Since it is fashionable, I decided to name myself a “supermech artist” …

We’ve already seen profile pictures, banners, sprites and even fake drawings haha!
Now I present to you the supermechs intros!

(No, I will not make one for you, well… Not for free :heart:)

##1
Work Time : 3h

##2
Work Time : 2h

##3
Work Time : 2h

##4
Work Time : 4h 30min

##5
#Work Time : 1h 30min
#Style: Rustic

6 Likes

Revive sm hacking series

1 Like

Very different lots of colors, i wouldn’t know how to do that

1 Like

So in your mind thsi is art ??? I got a headache after this…Stop making hate to other peoples.Caus this is not art my friend -- When i heard wat u said to SM-Artist i tought u will be 100000000000LVL above but nope,srry even my bro (10 years can do better) And to pay for it ?

2 Likes

Can’t you see the (" ") on the phrase? Retard child.

4 Likes

…and cause u put those that change something in ur mind ? Are u rage quit bruh ???

2 Likes

Great intros, lad.

4 Likes

What sm artist did takes 5 minutes (I’ve done it in less time) but what killin did takes a lot more time

3 Likes

I don’t care…He did a lot of hate to Sm_Artist and then said I PUT ‘’’’’’ SO IF I GO ON STREET AND SWEAR SOMEONE AND THEEEEEEEEEEEN, IM GOING TO SAY TO HIM. WAIT WAIT I PUT ‘’’'
do u think he will stop beating u up ???

2 Likes

You dont make sense.

So, you are the one that swore at someone.

Why would he start beating ME up if YOU swore at him?

2 Likes

dude do u undestrand english …yes or no cause im not going to explain…In the last part i was speking in general…

1 Like

My apologies. English is not my first language. No need to attack me for being a foreigner and not fully comprehending a language not native to me

2 Likes

Same here…and sorry

1 Like

i flagged u a long time ago :slight_smile:

1 Like

Don’t waste your time! :wink:

1 Like

Unlike you my friend,he didn’t swear :slight_smile: [quote=“KilliN, post:16, topic:8919”]
Don’t waste your time! :wink:
[/quote]

That’s what I want to tell you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Idk why all the messages you send sounds like “hur duh i’m 10 years old”…

Maybe cuz I am :slight_smile: interesting how a 10 yr old has more decency than you :smile:

2 Likes

That’s the point, you THINK you have “decency” because you’re too young to understand.

That’s the end of our conversation.

I’d challenge you to find at least 1post of.mine where I had to swear on others cuz I was too dumb to have an actual point to put forward in the argument :slight_smile:

2 Likes