Welcome to the Super Mechs Official Forum!
This forum is here to provide you with a friendly atmosphere where you can discuss ideas, participate in events, share and receive game play advice, and discuss any other aspects of Super Mechs with other players.
Community forums are at their best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you conduct yourself in a civilized manner when participating on this forum and respect the rules.
However your access to the forum is a privilege, and not a right. Super Mech team reserves the right to suspend your access to the forum at any time for reasons that include, but are not necessarily limited to, your failure to abide by these rules.
Note that the following guidelines are not exhaustive, and may not address all manner of offensive behavior. As such, the forum moderators and administrators shall have full discretion to address any behavior that they feel is inappropriate.
1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1.1 Registration Requirements
There is no requirement for a user to use his or her real name or to use any other form of identification that can be used to easily trace identities, and all e-mail addresses that are provided will be kept private. In order to register on Super Mechs forum, registrants must be thirteen (13) years of age or older.
Users are solely responsible for protecting their accounts from access by others. Users are strongly encouraged to select a hard-to-guess password and not re-use that password on any other sites where it may be read by the owners or administrators of that site. It is highly recommended that board users do not share their accounts with others, or share their computers used to access the site with others. In case of the lost or hacked account, users are to inform support immediately.
1.2 Forum purpose
The purpose of this forum is to discuss Super Mechs and battle mechs related topics, get to know fellow players, and to give feedback to the Super Mechs developers.
Super Mechs team is not responsible for any user messages posted and does not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and is not responsible for the contents of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this board. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact the support staff or moderators immediately. Developers and community moderators have the ability to remove objectionable messages and will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time limit, if it is found that removal is necessary. Users agree, through the use of this service, that they will not use this forum to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person’s privacy, or otherwise in violation of any law. Users agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by said user or by this board.
1.4 Ban Policy
Violations of these guidelines may lead to users being banned from this forum as a temporary or even a permanent suspension of both their forum and game accounts.
1.5 Errors reporting
Bugs and errors can be reported at the support e-mail. Users can also report any bugs and errors on the corresponding forum thread.
2. PROHIBITIONS and RESTRICTIONS
2.1 Forum etiquette Users are not allowed to abuse others, make personal attacks or behave disrespectfully. This prohibition applies to both public threads and private messages (PMs).
- Making non-constructive posts, or creating threads on non-constructive topics
- Harassment or Defamatory remarks
- Inappropriate language, Circumventing the profanity filter
- Personal abuse or attacks
- Insults or derogatory comments based on race, nationality, religion, culture, sex, or sexual preference. This includes "jokes" in bad taste.
- Distribution of other forum users’ personal information without their prior consent
- Discussion on social, religious, political topics that create controversy
- Insults or provocation via PM after being set to RO status or warned for a violation
- Death threats and other threats of violence in real life, directed towards either other forum users or members of Super Mechs staff
- Impersonation of the Administration or Moderation team
2.2 Distribution of real life information and real-life threats Postings and discussions which have users’ personal data - regardless of whether this is their own or that of other users - will be removed. Threats of out-of-game violence are never warranted, and will be removed.
Real life information includes but may not be limited to addresses, telephone numbers, emails, other contact information, images, or videos of players, personal information about player’s real lives, or “fake” information put forth as real.
No rude or disrespectful posts to or about any forum moderators or Super Mechs employees, as well as no release of real-life information about moderators or Super Mechs employees are allowed on this forum.
Real-life threats include both clear and masked language and/or links to websites containing such language or images which refers to violence in any capacity that is not directly related to the game world.
Users are not allowed to post threads or comments here that advertise or solicit any non-beneficial, non- Super Mechs (and BattleDawn) related businesses, organizations, or websites. Explicit advertising and solicitation in signatures are also prohibited.
Users are not allowed to advertise or promote other games, or link to their websites. Mentioning or discussing other games is allowed as long as the user is not encouraging others to leave Super Mechs / BattleDawn to play other games.
2.4 Accounts, Gold/Tokens, Pre-order & Promotional codes, Leveling services, Begging
• Creating alternative accounts with malicious intentions.
• Advertising of, or selling of game accounts.
• Advertising of, or selling of in game currency such as gold/tokens.
• Advertising of, or selling of leveling services.
• Advertising of, or selling of promotional codes or pre-order codes.
• Begging in any form. Begging includes but is not limited to: requesting users to transfer real money to the virtual wallet, asking for additional gold/tokens, and requests to transfer game gold/credits, promotional codes, pre-order codes, or anything similar.
• Linking to or promoting websites that contain the above prohibited services.
All types of posts for the sale or promotion of the exchange or transfer of accounts, currency, codes, and other services from one user to another violate the EULA and are prohibited within the forums and game channels.
Charity posts not related to Super Mechs may be allowed at the discretion of Super Mechs. For instance, if a player is involved in a real life tragedy, posting information about how to assist them MAY be allowed WITH admin approval. Requests not approved by admins will be removed regardless of validity.
2.5 Off Topic, spamming and trolling Off topic posting in an attempt to derail valid posts, or creating topics/threads are not allowed.
• Excessively communicating the same phrase, similar phrases, or pure gibberish
• Off-topic posting, such as attempting to derail serious threads or creating topics in the wrong forum section
• Creating threads for the sole purpose of creating toxic atmosphere
• Causing disturbances in forum threads, such as picking fights, making off topic posts that ruin the thread, insulting other posters
• Making non-constructive posts, or creating threads on non-constructive topics
• Abusing the Flag this Post feature by sending false alarms or nonsensical messages
• Bumping posts. Some sections may allow “bumping” in moderation, but users are to check the subsection of the forum to make sure that it is allowed in that section
• Creation of petition threads or polls that are not aimed at conducting a discussion.
Users should make sure that they post your new threads and postings in the appropriate forum, and users are asked to familiarize themselves with the forums. This helps other users and moderators maintain an overview and so be able to respond faster with an appropriate answer to questions. Before beginning a new thread, look to see if an active thread on that topic has already been established using the Search feature. If so, place your comments there instead. Keep discussions about one topic to one thread only.
Posts which drift off topic, or content-free posts will be edited or removed. Posting multiple messages with the same content across several forums is unwelcome and inappropriate, since such activities divide the targeted discussions and makes gathering feedback considerably more difficult. Such cross posts will be merged, closed and redirected or removed.
2.6 Politics, Major Religions or Religious Figures The Super Mechs forums are for discussions regarding Super Mechs. This is not the place for controversial topics, and the Off-Topic section shall not be used for these topics as well.
Posting about social, religious, political, illegal or other controversial topics that may create offense. As well as negative portrayal of religious and political figures.
2.7 Law Violations
- Posting discussion threads on, or linking to, cheats, hacks, trojan horses, or malicious programs. If you suspect that a cheat or hack exists, provide the necessary information to support, it is not to be discussed within the forums.
- Posting unreleased content / hacking data files: showing unreleased in-game items, equipment, or areas that have been unlocked by hacking into client data files; discussing or displaying any data not available through normal gameplay;
- Illegal drugs or activities. Both clear and masked language and/or links to websites containing such language or images which reference to abusing illegal drugs or to performing illegal activities are prohibited.
Users are expected to act lawfully when participating on the forums. Posting about or discussing issues that violate local or international laws is not allowed under any circumstance.
The administration reserves the right to delete, update or modify any information which is considered inappropriate on these forums.
2.8 Discussing disciplinary actions
- Creating posts or threads to discuss disciplinary actions taken against a player in game or on the forums
- Creating posts or threads to discuss moderators/volunteers or their decisions and actions
- Creating posts accusing others of violating the rules and calling for disciplinary actions
All of these should be addressed to the support team, and not posted on the forums.