Super Mechs - Donate Feature

I think there should be a feature called the donate feature. This is where you can ‘donate’ or give players items, coins, kin, tokens, and so much more. I think this will add a little bit more to the game and should be interesting. However, it’s your thought. I think there should be a button that allows you to give to the other player! Comment down below if you agree or not :slight_smile:

Btw, if this feature does become a thing, someone please give me a nightfall, annihilation, or a night eagle :laughing:

3 Likes

You beat me to that. I was going to post that…

1 Like

post it anyways. everybody should know…

1 Like

voucher keys but when people get to level 150

1 Like

It’s not 150, it’s lvl 1500. You forgot that extra ZERO.

1 Like

1 Like

Haha honestly, the donate tokens idea I like. Everything else, no.

i “donate” 2 claws for if someone “donates” me 1 space invader

You can always tell when someone is new to the forums

1 Like

Well, it is like trading but nerfed…

1 Like

You have a point. You can’t know that they will give you something in return unless you can communicate with them.

I think the idea it is not bad. Now, are you thinking if the option will be for clan mates or to the general players in the chat etc.? Will this skew the work hard and farm hard to get parts and pay for them less income to SM? Will many players will start to beg every second for parts instead to work hard for it? I am new here and work hard for every part I have. I like the idea but should be properly set maybe as clan long term mate regulated. The idea of maybe free tokens it is ok maybe playing with a top gun and be a potato bag for their test as token of gratitude let say 2 tokens from player to player

smtrading

2 Likes

1 Like

“Well if we added a feature called dona-”

1 Like

How about a ll “donations” cost 1 million coins no matter the tier?

@deathstruct you are the first guy to propose such a genius idea, I approve it, thanks for posting!

hahaha yeah XD. i guess u can say that

1 Like

Lol you’re not the first person to have that idea bro, I thought the exact same thing a year and a half ago, well before I was on forums.
Actually, I was on this accunt back then @Bo55Parody