Suggestion(s) for a solution about the update SM reloaded!

Best you know me… so i will be blunt.
For us honest ones, there is only option 1.
We cough up 400 dollars and we are top again.
But that i wont do…

2 Likes

The thing is…how long is that 400 dollars going to last us? how long will it be till the next best item/build is out? A week? A month? Before we could recycle all that effort, time and money into new myths and adapt, but now with the power drain - where does that leave us?

6 Likes

Good point Tin.
Like in the case of the ultracooling module…
Boom 65 cooling module… game changer… new meta… boom shiro players had 4-6 each…
Boom update… boom all myths useless

5 Likes

Boom, they lose all their old high paying players.

:wink:

7 Likes

Spending any CENT into that game makes now AGAIN no sense for honest players !

I did not spend 1 cent and I will NOT spend 1 cent into that new version.

REASON …

• “Old” cheat destroyed old version
    (you could get all stuff for FREE incl power kits - thats why Shiro was so strong over night)

• same cheat - nearly same - works NOW again with new SuperMechs-reloaded

WHY do you think AGAIN so so so many normal accounts have now best stuff ???
WHEN we all know it would take months if you would play honest !!!

Better to throw the money out of the window !
Thats more fun !

:wink:

3 Likes

Dude, don’t even get me started with the ultra-cooling mod and the “30% not in inventory” ultra myth box lie.

6 Likes

You can throw yours into my bag.

I could use a couple more million USD. Maybe finally get that sports car I’ve been dreaming about.

3 Likes

No comment… that was like … no coment.
Not even now i dont know how to react to that… without having to buy a new phone.

2 Likes

I wasnt aware since that we have a new wave of cheaters… i stoped playing PVP anymore… just because of the cheaters… got used to it.
Was hopeing to get back to pvp after we have a solution to our old players problem.
When we would get something out of the suport we gave.
Guess i will still stay against bots till then… they are at least honest. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Looking at the mechs tin and best have… i dont see any of those OP wepons on you guys, nor the OP modules( like 4 platinum myth fully fused hp modules)
Guess you had the same luck as me…
Strange… very strange…

1 Like

Those items are unfortunately Legendary-Mythical, that means non-paying players pretty much have no access to them, unless they get incredibly lucky with free boxes.

So much for closing the gap between free and paying players.

5 Likes

no, its not strange, they just use the bug expoid … ALL rare and sometimes a legendary for FREE … around 200 NEW items a day !

I thought the devs tried to solve the cheating problem with this new version, seems I was wrong !

1 Like

Just a slight example:
Platinun myth fully fused plate 300hp( i think … i dont have), 40 kg.
Iron lvl 30 epic plate 135hp, 40 kg.
The diference isnt that big… 165 hp X 4 = 660 hp… not that big :)))))… just 30%. You only need 2 more turns to kill it :)))))

2 Likes

Actually I have a number of legendary-mythical only items. During Beta we could buy tokens at a discount, which were then refunded on the day of the update; hence why I was able to get ahead in PVP so soon.

I was going to make a post about the two tier system that’s been created between “free” items and “paid” ones and how this looks like a case of history repeating itself i.e. the scenario with heat controls, god mode, 70 ammo modules, 1kg teleporters etc.

The way I see it, legendary-mythical only items are going to be the “unattainable staples” of the future. It’s only been a week, but you can already tell the huge impact these items are going to have in the long term. Then I thought to myself, why bother? Thy know about the gap, it’s there intentionally.

1 Like

I made a post about it… the diference between free and paid myths.
There are 3 tier myths now…the low ones that come from common to myth- type 1, the intermediat ones that are epic to myth- type 2, the top ones that are only legendary to myth. I saw the diference is between 10-15% between type 1 and 2, and another 10-15 % between type 2 and 3.
And yeah that is the same scenario, but i would call it easier like this. The real myths(Type 3) and the fake faky ones(type 2 and 3).
The diference betwen them is similar to the one between old legendary and old myths.
Sure you could use them, semi-competitivly… but you would always lose against a fully myth mechs.

3 Likes

Also as a slight suggestion for the devs:
I would not pay 100 tokens for a color kit, that would flag me as a douchbag in the eyes of my oponent… but i would pay 100 tokens to name my fav wepon " The Harvester of Tulips"… Just a hint!
I can just imagine myself saying…“Bring forth the Fluggaenkoecchicebolsen!!!”, befor using the wepon.

3 Likes

Lol, this should have it’s own topic in suggestions! Make the whole mech customizable! (for a modest fee)

1 Like