Suggestion: Check on received damage vs. unavoidable minimal damage in raid tiers 5 & 6

Because there are again and again cheaters or/and bug exploiters who somehow are able to get better scores in raid tiers 5 & 6 then it should be possible I want to suggest a simple solution.

How about TS adds a calculation into the game that calculates the minimum damage a player has to receive during raid tiers 5 & 6 and then checks the damage the player actually received in those tiers during the score calculation?

The calulation is based on following simple facts for the minimal damage you have to receive without cheating or “bugs”.

Those facts themselves are based on the minimal damage of the weakest weapons of the enemies (including drones if the enemy has a drone and legs if the enemy has no weapon for range 1), the maximal amount of resistance (including 40% bonus from arena shop) a player can get against electrical and physical damage and the possibility to shut down the enemies in range 3 with heat bomb (including 20% heat bonus from arena shop) in the first turn to avoid taking any damage while that is impossible to do in any other range due to the enemies’ energy and heat caps being to high for any other weapon (even with 20% heat bonus and 20% energy drain bonus from arena shop).

Minimal damage in raid tier 5:

• from a tank at a starting distance of

• 1 space: 1 point of damage
    • 3 spaces: 0 points of damage
    • 5 spaces: 1 point of damage
    • 7 spaces: 1 point of damage
  • from a minion mech at a starting distance of

• 1 space: 2 points of damage
    • 5 spaces: 2 points of damage
    • 7 spaces: 2 points of damage
  • from the boss mech at a starting distance of

• 5 spaces: 2 points of damage
    • 7 spaces: 2 points of damage

Minimal damage in raid tier 6:

• from a buggy at starting distance of

• 7 spaces: 0 points of damage (VS can drain those 186 energy the buggy has and buggy cannot get in range for shotgun in 1 move.)
  • from a tank at a starting distance of

• from a minion mech at a starting distance of

• from the boss mech at a starting distance of

• 1 space: 8 points of damage (Increase the distance to 3-5 and get hit by Nighteagle’s minimal attack 152 - player’s PhysRes up to 145 = 7 damage + 1 damage from drone)
    • 5 spaces: 1 point of damage (Increase distance to 7 = go to corner. Now boss deploys drone and must teleport to the position at distance 2 in fromt of you.)
    • 7 spaces: 1 point of damage (Either go to corner 1 space back or cool down or fire weapon with range 4-8 or deploy drone. Then again boss has to teleport to 2 spaces in front of you after deploying its own drone.)

Then the server calculates the minimal damage based on the enemies and their starting positions in those 2 tiers.

For example the raid tier 5 from Saturday, October 6th 2018:

• 1st tank at starting distance 1 = 1 point of damage
  • 2nd tank at starting distance 1 = 1 point of damage
  • 1st minion mech at starting distance 3 = 0 points of damage
  • 2nd minion mech at starting distance 7 = 2 points of damage
  • the boss mech at starting distance 3 = 0 points of damage

==> Total minimal damage from this raid tier 5: 4 points of damage

For example the raid tier 6 from Sundday, October 7th 2018:

• 1st buggy at starting distance 3 = 0 points of damage
  • 2nd buggy at starting distance 7 = 0 points of damage
  • 3rd buggy at starting distance 1 = 1 point of damage
  • 4th buggy at starting distance 1 = 1 point of damage
  • the minion mech at starting distance 1 = 2 points of damage
  • 1st tank at starting distance 7 = 1 point of damage
  • 2nd tank at starting distance 5 = 1 point of damage
  • 3rd tank at starting distance 1 = 1 point of damage
  • the boss mech at starting distance 3 = 0 points of damage

==> Total minimal damage from this raid tier 6: 7 points of damage

Finally before calculating the score for completing raid tier 5 or tier 6 the system will check the damage received by the player during that tier.
If the player has received the minimal damage possible or higher, e.g. 4 points of damage or more in the tier 5 from October 6th 2018, then the score calculation proceeds as normal.

BUT if the player received less damage than the minimal damage possible for that tier, e.g. 3 points of damage or less in the tier 5 from October 6th 2018, then there will be a factor of “-1” be included into the calculation.
So bug exploiters and cheaters would then have their score reduced by their unfair score instead of increased.

As such there would no need to look out for the cheaters or/and bug exploiters in raids anymore because they would be punished for cheating or/and exploiting a bug by the game itself.

P.S.:
As far as I know there is no need to implement any control for the raid tiers 1-4 because you can destroy all enemies there without taking any damage no matter which starting distance they have.
So as long as the tiers 5 and 6 are controlled in this way cheaters and bug exploiters will not be able to steal ranks.

Who got a higher score this time?

No one so far.
But raid is not over yet.
And this is not just about someone doing that right now.
Instead this would prevent any cheating or bug exploitation from anyone in the future while TS would not need to check and investigate every single reported player individually.

So it would help the fair players and at the same time reduce the workload for TS.
A true win-win situation for both the players and TS.

My brain hurts. Thats a good thing, nice idea.

I’m more on the side of completely re-make the score algorithm.

Well, you need to go with the economical approach.
Adding some lines into the code saying

1. Count X damage for opponent A when starting distance is B.
  2. Add up all values of X into Y.
  3. Compare Y to damage received by player during raid.
    –> If “taken damage” >= Y: Calculate “temporary score”, multiply “temporary score” with factor “1” to get “score” and finally add “score” to “total score”
    –> If “taken damage” < Y: Calculate “temporary score”, multiply “temporary score” with factor “-1” to get “score” and finally add “score” to “total score”

That is far easier and more economical than having to rework the whole calculation.
Also a new calculation would not solve whatever bugs are in the game being exploited or whatever cheats are used.
My approach however includes these things into the matter and punishes that misbehaviour automatically.

Just like I had expected it to happen.
Another cheate or bug exploiter again.
This time: papamm

WOW we have a new Raid High-Score …

I wonder who it is :exclamation:

I wonder how “magically” he did :exclamation:

:question::question::question:

monkey%201

:

:joy:

Funny, since they fall with their Clan they started to have impossible scores at Raid :exclamation:

2 Times in a row :exclamation:

Wasn’t Fluxeon banned for cheated Raid x-times :question: :question: :question:

:wink:

i have the answer

aaf09be1cba2a69e6076b758a25777cce845d5a396fbcee6634cd6ebc001da7a

We always make complaints and claims here, most administrators ignore them, they are silent accomplices for allowing it. but equally none of these players has the admiration of players. I prefer to be an honest mid-range player than a fraudulent top player. because I can improve some day being honest, cheaters will always be cheat tag, their achievements will not be recognized because to win them I need to cheat because their own talent can not.

aditional note:

before they complained about players like Lord Gorgon saying that he won by being physical, because the physicist had great advantages. Lord Gorgon changed to heat and keeps winning. then understand the message the problem nones the heat or the physical the problem is that you do not have the ability to win honestly. Now that they complain ?. the excuses are for the losers

that’s fine

Define “some day”

another change of raid setups would be nice. its always phys and energy for 5 and 6. how bout some heat love

when I understand how your questions help the conversation. then maybe I’ll answer you

It’s only one question, and I think it helps a lot if you make your points clear;

No one is just going to ‘improve some day’ without bashing their wallets in the computer screen, and ‘being honest’ also doens’t helps.

I prefer “some day” better than being a cheat. that is the point

Lol, work hard shadow, work hard.

LMAO.
I sugest that you make sure your acussation are founded on facts and that you can provide irefutable evidence of what you imply.
Otherwise, accusing a honest and fair player of such things is banneble under the forum rules.
So in the words of a wise man:

Cheers.

Another cheater / bug exploiter in raid

Sometimes I do not have to say anything, every day of my life I work hard to not have a false life in a forum, to believe me the star of MMA, Universal Soldier, Rambo, Mathematical. I live with 2 feet on the ground, so as not to make a fool of myself by inviting people to fight in real life. (I’m still waiting). when simply nobody is just a simple clown as 85% of the game already knows.

define “work hard” because in a simple game you do not work hard. It’s just a game. you did not know. you still play?