Stop the inventory limit or retard it please!

hi, please SM team you can retard or stop the inventory limit because like a lot of people i think i have a lot of legacy items (more than 1,000 on 3 account) to fuse but i don’t have gold for it ! please retard it thanks ![poll type=single public=true]

• Remove the inventory limit
  • Just retard the invotory limit
  • Don’t touch the inventory limit
    [/poll]
    @mohadib
    @sarah247
1 Like

I think you mean remove, not retard. Also, you voted keep the limit but you complained about the limit in your post…

1 Like

Yeah, they already “retarded” it…

I thinks he means increasing the inventory limit as “retarding it”… ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

2 Likes

Retard: delay or hold back in terms of progress or development.

2 Likes

when you mock someone for illiteracy but it turns out they were more adept than you were

2 Likes

no, i talk about the time of the release of the inventory limit, i just say retard this time, what is incomprehensible in this???

no im on YOUR side

dw we aren’t as smart as you :smiley:

I don’t see mocking there, he just said he thought Omega was wrong or something…

Remove or improve would be what should be what is written.

1 Like

We were mocking omegatron, but he may have been right to use the word “retard”…

You won’t find that content on SuperMechs.
I don’t recommend it.

Nouns vs verbs eh…I’m not necessarily against the limit, it’s just that it could have been implemented better. So i’d vote for retardation of the “invotory” limit - contingent on the devs come up with a solution.

sry for “invotory” its a typping error!

“You cannot add or remove poll options after the first 5 minutes. Please contact a moderator if you need to edit a poll option.”

Moderators are also unable to edit polls without completely destroying the poll and creating a new one :confused:

cough look up on urban dictionary.

I’ve never heard someone use the word retard in the way you just did.

in french retard means late and some americans use it as well for meaning , late. So its whatevs

I will retard the timing on my car.
I can retard how fast my clock runs,
I will retard the fool behind me riding my car bumper.
etc etc etc

retard = slow it down, alter, impede.

You can also use some other special choice words to explain what they did with the inventory limit but it won’t change anything… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

My excuse that I didn’t know that meaning of retard is that English isn’t my native language :stuck_out_tongue: :sweat_smile: