Spartan Carnage?

Is it myth food? I just got it from the item portal…

It’s a very good weapon. It does over 300+ damage and drains 15 resistance at mythical.

1 Like

im not planning to ever build a phys mech tho

If that’s the case then feed your myths lol what are you waiting for?

But since it’s Legendary- myth I advise you keep it. You’ll probably never get it again. You may disagree, but at some point in the future you may suddenly decide to build a phys…

But if You’re absoLUTELY sure you won’t build a phys, then ok lol.

Well I was still asking it because maybe i’ll regret it lol

You should keep it. It is very rare… It may come in handy in the future.

1 Like

alrighty then

45 PM
keep it

5 Likes

I like goten that item in my sec acc…kinda miss it

If you don’t want it just give it to @lordgorgon
he wants six spartan carnage and he have 5 now
lol

I actually got 6 :wink: cant use them all tho.

3 Likes

Trade is not real?

off topic

ok just give me 7 when you receive another one
I’ll give you a common item

1 Like

While we are at it… What about a flaming grappling hook? L-M is it worth to use ?

Nr 7 will be for you. Weve got a deal. Cant do less than 2 common tho.

1 Like

But since it’s Legendary- myth I advise you keep it. You’ll probably never get it again. You may disagree, but at some point in the future you may suddenly decide to build a phys…

Idk. I had no Spartans before the sale a couple days ago. Now I have two. I think you’ll get multiple of everything if you just play long enough.

If you have CQC heat weapons, yes

other than that, I don’t think so…

And for the Spartan, NEVER say “never”…^^
I was a phys player in legacy times, I am a phys plyer in Reloaded, and if phys isn’t removed in the future, I will stay a phys lover, BUT I’m thinking of making Heat and Energy build in the future, even if I always scrap their parts for fusion…^^

So you could want someday be a phys, and you’ll be happy to have SC ^^

WHEN you are an energy mech and in the case when you are energy broken and want to come close to the person, but dont have energy for teleport and dont have a charge and have an electric grappling hook, the LM flaming hook is great(combine it with a stomp or annihilation just in the case where you get energy broke’d.
Cheers!

1 Like

take this38 PM
and give me 7 spartan carnage

9 Likes

Id definitely use it.

1 Like