Sorry for being inactive for some days now

… but I had a car accident and I had to go to hospital for several days …

Now let me entertain you :smiley:

… hope now I will be OK and active again (though sore for some time :stuck_out_tongue:)

Soooo, the first thing you did after getting out of the hospital is get on the forums? Wow, you need to prioritize yourself.

actually no … This is my first day that will be almost normal… That is I will work and have fun too … But yeah you are right I contacted my real and virtual friends First thing …

Actually this post comes after me informing my real life family and friends about the accident …
… Yet I feel so alive now that I just needed to point out,
to whomever cares, that I am still here (… and thank God alive)

… And my friend people in the forums DO care for more than just the game :smiley:

Well welcome back, and I’m glad to see you’re okay mate! Hope all is well!

Good to hear that you survived your car accident.

Welcome back.

How bad was it?

Don’t know you myself, but glad to hear you’ve recovered nonetheless :smile:

Glad to hear you’re ok :slight_smile:

Must be 11’s mistake , sorry
Glad you are ok

well on the good side of things is that I had only scratches and a mild concussion plus one rib and my shoulder broken slightly … On the other hand my car needs work :wink: about 2k euros when the value of the car is about 4,8k Euros in Greek internet car sites…

anyway as my father used to say: "Let the metals bend and break but no drop of blood either yours or from the other car stain either car or the road/pavement. If so, no harm is done … "

:smiley:

Didnt notice u were gone… but uh yea good looks my guy.

Welcome back!
I was wondering where you were. I didn’t see any comments from you on the Beta forums.
Glad you are back and starting to feel better.
:slight_smile:

anyway as my father used to say: "Let the metals bend and break but no drop of blood either yours or from the other car stain either car or the road/pavement. If so, no harm is done …

That is a good saying.