Some guy dumps images of their LEGO builds

Since I got decent support for my accidental recreation of Iron Boots, ill be occasionally posting some mecha I build in this thread, starting with the R-26 ‘Rhino’ Defensive Frame

1 Like

Alright, here it is, also apologies for the silver vomit. It fits a minifig too!

3 Likes

7 Likes

Oh, almost forgot to mention, the mech torso is actually the core of several different mech I’ve made, I’ll post those eventually

rich kid
they look kinda cool lol :v

2 Likes

Alright, here’s another design using the same torso and legs, but bristling with weaponry, the A-14 ‘Taurus’ heavy assault frame

(Just realized the missile pod was off-kilter oof)

2 Likes

What do you guys think, should I turn these into SM parts?

that side wep is annhi

Why not make a weakened Annihilation but after it’s used up you can whack your opponent with it (as it is mounted on an arm, just saying)

1 Like

ok, ima post the avenger class heavy dreadnaught-carrier asap
here are the pics

they’re lit, right
@Bioniclefan414

2 Likes

hmm, I’d invest in tile pieces from Bricklink, the studs look a bit busy and distract the viewer from the shaping.
Cannons look good, but the one near the center has a barrel that’s a little too long IMO
Just take my opinion with a grain of salt, though

mk, i think its lit. it carries 2 ships on the inside of the flaps on the rear.

Here’s the T-96 ‘Terrapin’ Autonomous Point Defense Unit

(Pardon the mess behind the build and the bad lighting on the first image

1 Like

holy sht, thats better than some of my builds…

1 Like

The way I do these is I look at various animals, such as in this case, a turtle, and try and get the shape of one by tossing parts together. I look and see if a weapon would look good somewhere, then I start throwing on more parts until it looks good.

Working on chibi-ing one of the mechs to save parts and use them for other builds, here it is so far

2 Likes

(Also it doesn’t skimp on articulation, it has a waist joint, as well as elbow, shoulder, knee, ankle, not wrists due to a cannon and sword for lower arms, and the shoulder weapons)

Oof i’m so mad that 'im on vacation now. I have a bunch of hero factory and boinicle pieces at home. Cain’t wait to start when I get back.

4 Likes

BOIonicle… that’s great

A little thing I’m working on… move along nothing to see here

1 Like