Some f2p box saving

So…as the title says i decided to save some f2p boxes for 22 days (from when i got a day 21 prem box to when i get it again) because progress slowed down for me really hard and i am hoping that at the end of this i am gona see some. The only real reason for me making this is to stop myself from opening them before but i might as well ask if any of you guys feel the same way and want to save some boxes with me.

This is what i got so far, after 4 days of farming od.

6 Likes

only 2 fortunes per day??? that is bad .do u play at insane?

2 Likes

i do play insane, i have been pretty unlucky these past few days

The difficulty doesn’t affect the drop,and 2v2 Madboy has better droprate.

3 Likes

@Wolfier is completely right. Tbh I have better luck with drops on normal difficulty but that’s probably just luck.

2 Likes

in which zone is mad boy and what difficulty do you recommend (also i don’t plan to stop farming xp and coins either i got a long way to go to 250)

Frozen abyss and silent waters have the best drop rates

2 Likes

Thanks but if you are talking about 1v1 od gives quite a bit more coins and xp and as i said i don’t plan to stop farming those just for some more fortunes.

Usually get 1-3 fortune boxes a day farming on 2v2 last boss normal. I have seen that once a week, it goes up to 5 fortunes a day.

3 Likes

There may be a portal soon,we haven’t seen one in a while and they are running out of events so for now farm coins and XP or wait till the news come for the day (for me,they come at 12:00 AM).

2 Likes

Day 8 is here and that means i was able to save for 1/3 of the time i am trying. I just got the second prem box and here is what i got so far.

so far only in day 4 and 6 i haven’t gotten any fortunes but i’d say i am doing pretty decent.

3 Likes

Just gona leave this here because today was a pretty good day for saving…i got 7 fortunes in total.

3 Likes

Day 11, half way there!

5 Likes

how the ■■■■ people farm tokens that fast

3 Likes

idk i just do my quests,raid,some campaign and watch ads

1 Like

just reached 40M also today i got 6 fortunes…almost same as last time i farmed tickets

1 Like

just got the 7th one*

Yea so i can’t really save anymore so it’s gona be just 2 weeks wish me luck guys

1 Like

22 fortunes in

already happy

4 Likes

almost 40 fortunes and 2 rank 3 boxes , i got nothing from s boxes and prem boxes. Oh and 2 more legi relic but they didn’t fit in the ss

3 Likes