So, was i in trouble or somethin?

No one ever told me i was banned or in trouble or somethin’ was someone mad at me or what?

1 Like

The link i can see in your screen shot seems to be some secret file, so no one here suposed to enter it anyway Lol. But i’m curious to know how did you found that.

Link in the image:

http://community.tacticsoft.net/c/site-feedback/find_by_slug.json

{“errors”:[“You are not permitted to view the requested resource.”],“error_type”:“invalid_access”}

oh i was just browsing all the links and stumbled into this

1 Like

Killin is on the right track. There are no records of your forum account having been suspended. Some forum ares are off limits to most users, so this was most likely the case for you.

1 Like

so you can see my record of what i do

1 Like

Yes I am able to view your record being as I have level 4 leader role.

1 Like

ok now i am uncomfortable being on this site :no_mouth:

1 Like

No need to be uncomfortable. It is staff notes which are record of actions staff such as I have taken. If you were suspended or silenced or flagged etc. None of the staff actively watch a users posting/liking record unless they are on our radar for previous inappropriate behavior.

We are not able to see which topics you may have visited etc. Only which topics you post in and your posting record.

1 Like

nice catch there, i almost went crazy

1 Like

ok why is your adress on your user card thingy?

1 Like

My address is not on here. Just my general location because I wished to share it. Gives a good idea of my timezone etc.

1 Like

:neutral_face::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

so you are in the same time zone as i am

1 Like

Feel free to pm me if you have any other questions. I’d rather not continue this conversation in the bugs/issues section.

Cheers

what in the name of killlin just game me 4 somethings i cant even see brb

signbot
But I am glad you are not banned :smiley:

Glad im not banned??

LMAO
If you’re uncomfortable here on a average forum try thinking of this ==
YOU’RE on the freaking internet be more afraid of that if you aren’t fully protected, LEGION can gain access so many ways to your internal system info, banks, private info etc etc. :sunglasses:

you aint helpin bro.