So, I've switched to Battle

Hello Hello, I don’t know why I’m doing this but I guess I should let ya’ll know, I’m usually a SM player and now that it’s dying I’ll try out battledawn and possibly drop SM, Anyways, I’m not new to the forums but I am new to the game, Hope you all can give me Tips!

Well that was fast for us.

Hello!

First of all, choose a world that best suits you. World speed is measured by ticks, right now the fastest world is a 3 ticker. If you are a busy person with limited time, you should choos ea 1 tick world, which is the slowest.

I think you should go through tutorial first to get an understanding of the game first.

Okay, now quick question, How the hell do you get a custom avatar, I’ve seen that you can but I can’t do it XD

I forgot too.
It’s been a while since I’ve done that on Battledawn.

@Elcent @Gaurav would you please help on how to add a custom avatar on BD? Thanks.

For some reason I feel more mature on the Battledawn side.

Wow

Do you see an shadow person? (Not me lmfao)
Click and you can customise.

No I meant the Custom Avatar

If you open up your profile when planted click the open forum avatar page. You can then put a link of a pic on that page. make sure to add 200 x 200 if the image is too big.

Will do and thanks! Also I think SM will die soon so I guess I better start asking some really dumb questions XD

SM won’t die soon… theres just some uproar at the moment, that is all :slight_smile:

But this is the BD side of the forum so lets not discuss that here.

@WMist253
@0ld_Supermechs_User
It’s our time to shine bois.

Shine on what? I just started literally today

On our new journey.

Oh, Well I hope I wont be too terrible and fall dead last XD

Go to discord.com, make an account, and you can use discord in browser. @Elcent mind giving these guys links to the BDA?

(Also a note @The_Yo_Yo_Man @0ld_Supermechs_User the players in this game are much more adult…they probably won’t like meme spam)

If they don’t…then i’m gonna be normal.

Be ready to have no life

You literally have to play the 24x7 if you wanna win

Nice to see new players though

Did you know that i was no lifer? Maybe i won’t next time.

These players are not no lifers…they just prefer game over life xD