and also the mode you know like easy, hard, insane
and i think thats it
IDEA STILL IN DEVELOPING

• Its good maybe still needs further work
  • Great perfect idea
  • No

0 voters

update guys
so you need to gather keys to lock the levels the keys are gotten by fighting 1 energy mech, 1 heat mechs, 1 phy mechs to get them just pick one and fight that type then get a key its takes 4 keys to open them. you can buy them for 10 tokens and buy of 10 for $1 please vote in this poll
https://tacticsoft.discoursehosting.net/t/sm-mech-type-train-training-arena/17293/14?u=brennankawamura

Soo it’s some kind of training pogram?

It’s good but campaign is like training.

My opinion.

i know but its right there like its just a few clicks away as soon as you enter the game

Hmm… That could function like this :

It’s a training ground for f*cking mechs

You can choose either two types of enemy mech items : Either choosing manual items for the enemy mech or automatic (See more stuff for automatic choosing of parts for the enemy mech below)

Theres 4 types of AI quality : Dumb As f*ck AI, Fairly good AI, As smart as all top players combined and Hit Points Dummy AI.

For the automatic choosing of items for the enemy mech, it is determined by the quality of the AI you’ve chosen. Ex : If you chose Dumb af AI, it will grab a ton of weapons, but have sh*te everything else. If you chose like Smart AI, It will choose either less weps or alot of weps, but the weps it will choose will be POWERFUL. While the Hit Points Dummy will just move around, and it has NO weapons and will not attack you at all, but have 10,000 hp, and 1000 heat and energy cap with 330 regen and cooling.

Also for the items, you can choose up to 5 types of items : Common items, Rare items, Epic items, Legendary items, and Mythical items. if you chose Manual selections of enemy items you can adjust where they’re placed and what level they are. But if you chose automatic selection of items, it will be randomized, from placement to level. Also you can combine stages of the items like a mix of Common items and Mythical items or a mix of epics and legendaries. Sad rare is alone :frowning:

For the arena guff, you can choose ANY backgrounds and any music from SM you like (and even put in your own background and music, but will not work in campaign and arena), you can also choose how long is the arena, from only 2 range is available to 20 range. Also you can adjust the time of each turn, from the “Fastest Hands in the West” time of each turn being 3 seconds each turn, to “I got all the time in the world baby” time of each turn being 2 minutes and even no time at all like in campaign, also you can quit the battle any time, any place, and you will have no punishments, no rewards too if you win ya greedy ■■■■■■■.

So yeah, that’s my idea about it.

There was an old topic similar to this idea.

I don’t remember where the topic is now though. But it’s pretty old.

You can either take a sheet of paper and analyse your own build,combos and tactics like all of us do or take it straight to the arena for testing.

What we need isn’t a “training hall” but other actually benefic updates.

okay guys most of you said yes but we might need more votes @Sarah247 could you please come check this out

BUT needs further work that is.

yes i know its odes i still need to work out the detils

so its a go or not i am not sure

U might run out of fuel and tokens that you can play in training arena

1. I say yah

it does not cost fuel

Yep that’s what we can do when we are out of fuel out off tokens and a lot far to level up just think u came to level 149 and fuel got finessed and no tokens are left

update guys
so you need to gather keys to lock the levels the keys are gotten by fighting 1 energy mech, 1 heat mechs, 1 phy mechs to get them just pick one and fight that type then get a key its takes 4 keys to open them. you can buy them for 10 tokens and buy of 10 for $1

• yes
  • no
  • its perfect

0 voters