Since when was El Metre Russian?

Hmm interesting… well i’ve been to Moscow… a few years ago… could be a lag in the server :)))

Ah ok, I was just checking for you @El_Metre

Since learning to drink vodka and dance kazachok…

If that is all it takes to be Russian, then, Pazdrawliajem was, druzja, iz Polszy, i zelajem wsjewo haroshevo!

I’d rather be an american and eat a lot

I’m american and vegan… no mc.death… but… yes to wine!

Vegan in Argentina… that’s cool
Almost thought my mention of Malbec yday went into oblivion… there is a hope still ;D

Always apreciatiating a good Argentiniant Malbec, next to a Rib Eye stake, and …hmm wonder what would go so well with that… so that we dont waste the good side efects of red wine on men :wink:

Baked potatoes, with the peel still on, add some Rosemary (double dose, if she is blonde! :smile:), plus butter (or other lubricant - OFC, if Rosemary is blonde! :grinning:), plus a pinch of salt, and pepper, pepper, pepper, pepper her until she is ready! I mean, the potatoes are ready!

A life saver as always bro.
Rosemary always saves the day… altho some red chilly peppers… to get the fire started…
And for starters… a Russian Standard PLATINUM EDITION Vodka with home made bread toasted on one side, and caviar…
But the blonde must be there… otherwise… you end up claping at the TV :)))))))

and Polska Starka, as аpéritif and digestif :wine_glass:

God, where am I, some boozers and drunks around…

Here there is a lot of alcoholic culture, for those who say that it´s not studied …

And even I have my little winery, because Uruguayan who does not know how to make wine, is not Uruguayan…