Sigh anybody else want legend myths?

I sure do, the only one I ever got was Sorrow, perhaps the worst legend to myth side weapon ever. Boy would love to get myself a desert fury.

1 Like

Yes,I do.Maybe you read one of my posts in which I said I wouldn’t give up on the dream of having a full legendary-to-myth tier mech.
Well,also I got Purifier,Chaos Bringer,Desert Fury,Spinefall (that I used as transform material) and Windforge,Platinum Grappling Hook (That I kept and am still using 'em).Still got a long way to go…

2 Likes

@L4K3 cool, but after they nerfed the platinum grappling hook from about 200 dmg to 100, I decided to take on a full range mech with lava scope or flaming scope? Then, I used it as fusion material for my first myth, hence I say that my only legend myth was sorrow. Heck, just from farming ramboy has gotten me 3 epics. Nice try to troll me, @L4K3.

1 Like

I have quite a few, I guess, but no plates… 'tis sad. My main uses desert snake, magma blast, & murmur, while I have a secondary energy mech with valiant sniper, delerium and windforge. Plus two flaming scopes (!). But no plates…

2 Likes

Well,not just from farming.I also opened quite a couple premiums.Didn’t have good luck until not so long ago.Seriously,I just got my fourth legendary this week (2 from transforming epics and the other 2 from them fortune boxes.I landed one box that gave me two goldies :slight_smile: ,too bad they’re only useful to me as material.)
Still,got lucky rn,but I still ain’t landing any legendary-myth tiers…YET :))))

Goldies,may you pour onto us!

3 Likes

I have a legendary to mythical: Maximum Protector and a UltraHot Protector which I got pretty recently from Fortune boxes…2018-01-20

1 Like

damn @casualdude if its myth, than why is it gold? anyways, stop get some help from ramboy, it gives the best items.:sweat_smile:

1 Like

I got them from RB and I never said they were mythical, said they were legendary to mythical

Wow,would you look at that…
Let’s pray that next time you get Platinum Plating :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s Legendary TO Myth…

So basically, before being mythical, they are legendary (gold color…) ^^

1 Like

Fortune box in insane mode??

I got it from normal mode RB…

I got Platinum Plate without even trying. I obtained it when SM reloaded and I converted my money to boxes. Aside from that, I got HeronMark, Desert Snake, Mercy, Iron Frenzy, Advanced Teleport, Sweetie and Sparked Runners. All were fusion material save for Mercy and Sweetie.

I also have only one legend-myth,which is murmur

1 Like