Show off your mechs

I was wondering who flagged my post while so many people liked it , maybe because my sprites were too offensive to be posted

1 Like

possible or they just didn’t like your post

1 Like

Some people really cant really take a joke

Or they really hate advertising even though that isnt the intention of my posts

1 Like

that’s true as well.

1 Like

the reason was is that this topic has to do with actual supermechs not some images from something else

1 Like

Nice mech. Why not use the max protector though? Especially with the arena coins update, it’d add a LOT of power to your mech. Plus you have the weight for it :smile:

Almost maxxed out :wink:

this is all pretty much anyone gets to see50 PM 139 PM
quick tip for 2v2’s always use ur (bad but kinda good) mech first

It’s not my mech. it’s @casualdude 's mech

if I use the Maximum Protector…which module should I take out

An Iron plate - its your least powerful module (since its stuck at epic), and a max protector is really just a better plate anyways.

I’d say that depends. Sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesn’t - I’d agree if your second mech is decent (maybe 75% progress compared to your 1st mech). Otherwise the other guy’s first mech will destroy it without batting an eyelash and get that 5% damage bonus early.

i mainly changed my torso to brutality because it was closer to evolving, plus weight management
: P

my mech

Lol

Time to show off this bad boy again.

Its repulsive I know

2 Likes

Definitely repulsive. Although I’d suggest using Grave Diggers to maximize that effect. :smirk:

2 Likes

Ah I can’t believe I didn’t think of that!

Well you know what they say. They do lightning “support” you. That torso helps you "win"digo. Drone is the dr’one’ to beat everyone. It looks "op"timus :3

2 Likes

Dude if anyone flags this they should definitely “mod u les”…

I abominated that

1 Like