Should the tokens purchase be removed from the game?

I understand removing the tokens purchase will ruin the game administration. But removing the tokens purchase will bring an equality among the players in the game. I have seen a lot of players especially myself who have spent years playing this game but didn’t get in the top list. But, some newbie’s purchase tokens and grow multiple times faster and get in the top list. I don’t claim that tokens purchase doesn’t have equality everybody has the right to buy tokens but there are not all the players who can buy the tokens. I can buy the tokens but I don’t cuz the game then starts getting bored that’s why much players leave. If the token purchase is removed there would be a message of equality as there is in Battle Dawn Earth Arena. Everyone gets equal chances to grow. That’s all I want with the Supermechs. Who Supports this please give this like. After all the I just explained what I think. So, let’s see what this leads to.
HAPPY HUNTING, PILOTS

1 Like

No , this will bring the end to ts.

3 Likes

But there should be a way to get rid of that.

No
Hell No
Nononononono

1 Like

What?if you remove buying tokens then ts will be forced to make the game pay-to-play(pay to log-in)

1 Like

lol no

1 Like

Tf?
No.

You will make P2W players kill you.

2 Likes

Though I agree, I wouldn’t want SM to be gone cause of a simple removal of the Token Purchases

1 Like

Why don’t you buy out the company and then implement it?

12 Likes

I think that no xD cause the devs strive for this game and that’s his source of earnings, and I think that now is more balanced; in the past there was no form to get tokens just paying or obtainig just 10 tokens of the diary missions but now the players that can’t pay have raids, missions portals, diary mission, special quest, posibility to see an advertising for tokens, and now we can save money and like everyone purchase the same box (premium boxes) we’re all have the same chance to get better weapons

2 Likes

How can you see ads for tokens, here are no such options.
Only taking part in pool which are so constructed that in 99 % cases you can’t do them and get nothing, ha ha ha.

And seeing ads for hp bonus or + card.
But this doesn’t work for me.

So the best way to have these bought features is closed for my.
I can do it only for tokens.

With all respect to free means to get them (raids etc.).

1 Like

you can watch ads for tokens (1 ad for 2 tokens) if you play on computer then try bluestacks

2 Likes

What is bluestack ???

Edit : Holy fu.ck emulator to play flash game.

1 Like

lol

2 Likes

If you want to remove the token purchase then you must also remove the ad-sponsored tokens, additional cards for watching ads and premium treatment like in PvP rewards from watching ads because NOT ALL players can use those functions.
Those functions only work on mobile phones but any player using a computer to play cannot use those functions.
As such these functions must also be removed for equality.

Well, yeah, sucks if someone intends to take away the main way for you to get tokens, right?

Btw. since buying tokens and ad sponsored tokens would be removed for equality then to get the needed revenue TS would have to force all players to watch lots of ads without receiving any reward other then being allowed to play the game.

1 Like

And tacticsoft…
and they will eat him, cuz of lack of money for food.

1 Like

No more token purchases but now you need a Tacticsoft Premium ™ subscription to access the multiplayer features of their games and to spend any bonus tokens you have

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

1 Like

Ok. What does the company cost? and I need the papers.

…Kidding Lol XD

no because the develpers will not get money which means no sm