Sh!tpost thread

i once watched animal planet and had multiple orgasms without even touching myself

7 Likes

you just began reading the sentence that you’ve just finished reading

9 Likes

12 Likes

I just want a fucking guy who will love me and Skype me every night and call me princess and love me and ugh

8 Likes

For a moment… Just for the conspiracy of it… Just imagine i have a gf. Nice, huh?

7 Likes

i dont think i used the word “conspiracy” correctly

7 Likes

no waifu no laifu :sunny:

7 Likes

That fucking gif triggered me so hard

Why would you do that

11 Likes

tfw no gf :sweat: :sweat:

7 Likes

ni​:b::b:as that have gf are jellus of swell lads like me that are able to make “tfw no gf” posts. Since after all, those are the best posts

7 Likes

ok but why do console wars exist? I mean, i understand you cant afford a pc so you choose console. But why try to say that console is better if that is completely wrong and you’re dumb?

8 Likes

that’s the whole point. it was sent to me and i have to share the pain

6 Likes

10 Likes

ok but lets hope i manage to fall asleep tonight without having to hug my pillow and cry myself to sleep. dont want to wake up with hot red puffy cheeks again like i do every night when i play Battle Dawn because i realize my life revolves around a game thats basically a bunch of squares and circles.

12 Likes

i think she has a crush on me

10 Likes

i was playing BD at work and my boss was getting salty (not as salty as Alfie) and saying i shouldnt be playing violent war games at work on work computer and im like “ok but its literally a picture of earth with shapes on it. it’s more of a blend between geography and geometry than a war game”

11 Likes

this is a composition by one of my good friends. he was with me on e5, where i taught him how to play a little bit. but yeah. some of you already know him from the Discord BD server

10 Likes

I mean… the beat is nice I guess?

8 Likes

STOP BULLYING. ok maybe the composition and words and stuff isnt the best. but ITS ABOUT TRAPS

8 Likes

Oi im not bullying I liked the topic and the beat.

9 Likes