Sh!tpost thread

Post whateva. Im gonna use this like i used my facebook wall.

I dont remember if i was the one that put My Little Pony as my website or if someone else done it, but if it was someone else, just know that,

Did u lads know that if u listen to a certain version of Left,Right by YG, in the ending, the lads say “tryina get Louisiana fried :b:icken” and “ayy what time that muthafucca :b:lose, :b:lood?” To which he gets a response of “shit, i think like :b:even o’:b:lock”. T​:b:h y’all :b:aggots making me feel un​:b:omfortable

Actually tbh idk if anyone can even change my we​:b:site. I think i might have set that myself and forgot :b:out it.

Ne🅱er for🅱et

Y’all mind if i become a trap?

ok but technically i read the rules and im not breaking any by making this thread

Someone plz link forum rules before i get :b:anned

ok but like i think TheGuardian likes me

Goodnight Kaen :heart:

Omg how did you know i was boutta pass out? I used to shitpost before bed all the time on facebook.

Shitpost was a dead giveaway :smiley:

Just a little more and I’ll pass out

I keep extending lol. “About to go to sleep” at 9pm. Start posting and end up actually falling asleep at 4am

ok but like, this man needs to be stopped

Tbh i didn’t come here to impress anyone. That happened naturally

after finding out he impregnated some chick
"Are you saying that what we did in private and twice on a sidewalk did this?"

-Bender (from Futurama)

Do u lads remember back when Ariana Grande licked donuts and hated America and was kinda irrelevant, but then outta nowhere she blew up? Popularity-wise

Mulan was just a reverse trap