Server Issues: BD Gods Please Show Mercy

I have only just been playing very recently, and i can’t even count how many times I have lost troops or lost a potential trap because of these dumb crashes that happen sporadically. Is there really no way around it? Do the servers HAVE to crash multiple times a day now? When there were thousands of players there were barely any server problems at all, on top of being very laggy but having playable havocs every era. I refuse to put a single dollar, a single penny in this game if im just gonna get bent over and penetrated repeatedly by the BD Gods if i need to make a certain move/action.

At the very least can we have a list of specific times where the servers are expected to reboot/crash? There are certain times where the crashes are expected and can sometimes be played around, but other times where im just sat refreshing my browser while watching the clock count down towards my armies death. Really makes the game unbearable to play, and im getting a strong urge to put the game down for another 2/3 years and hope the potato servers will be upgraded to at least fucking carrots

2 Likes

I think the issues get worse by the time, so leaving for longer (like I did) will be worse (unless some work is actually put in that much time).

I gotta say, these servers suck.

-me waiting for the servers to go back online

1 Like

Not related to this, but Joe made a BC on f3 saying relics were going out on wednesday, and it is now friday 3:00am…unless he meant next wednesday >.<

Tacticsoft servers for next year, sponsered by @Kaen, @Rising, @El_Metre, @Wepwawet and @bestplayerintheworld

:wink:

2 Likes

i would cream my pants

potatoserver
thought they would look more like this tbh :grimacing::thinking:

3 Likes

Nopnopnop. The issue isnt the servers. BD has great servers. But the 2 biggest problems are the software of BD (its old) and the fact that its connected to SM. If we cut off SM, BD will have a lot less problems.

this is all i want

3 Likes

cut that trash game off then, although im sure its more complicated than just kicking them off, since they will need their own servers

1 Like

end Super Mechs

4 Likes

Yes please … cut it off … delete it … lets all play Earth Arena :exclamation:

4 Likes

And BD money is spent on mostly BD with some of it going to SM while all of SM profits stay in SM. So, none of Wep’s or Metr’s or your or Rising’s money will go to helping BD.

BD is just on PLO, Mikoto, and a few others rn. RIP Andrei and ICEMAN. I think Karl is still around as well, so that’s helping. Lad had over 100k tokens at one time before.

2 Likes

I will not pay a cent to BD until they make my suggestion on making the Admins nukeable real smh :rage:

2 Likes

maybe if i was able to nuke joe 100 times he would be able to plant relics within 2 days after he said he would actually plant them

2 Likes

i have certainly not been checking for relics the beginning of almost every tick for the past 2 days…ofc i would be mad at the complete and utter waste of time if i was doing that though

1 Like

You know, I once started playing BD, I really liked my soldiers and tanks, I even gave them good food and oil, but a very nice Moderator @Malicewolf killed all twice :exclamation:

They had no chance :exclamation:

It looked like …

Nono, better to invest into …

FarmVille 1

There the things dont get destroyed by the “helpers” :exclamation:

Can I ever forgive him for that :question:

:stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Malice, shame on you. Even tho we played together and did to others what you did to Besty, but it’s forgiveable when done to random nuuubs. But not when its done to Bestplayerintheworld.

1 Like

I dont think ur supposed to feed them oil… maybe thats why they died?

2 Likes

And Joshy is now an admin. Not just a moderator.

We can go to his world he admins and stir up trouble :slight_smile:

1 Like