: ) serious introduce (too serious and "..." Waring)

My name is Nguyen Hong Thang. I come from Viet Nam a nice country… I have a happy family… my family doesn’t have problem with money… I have many good friends… good teachers… I was born with a healthy body, kinda smart brain… Oh yeah, I also have a sis and an elder brother… they are funny…

My life is like a dream…

When I was 6, my brother bought a computer… I mean my mom bought it… I don’t have much interested with computer at that time… otherwise, I like watching anime… and education shows… I become a damn genius…

Until a day… I think when I was 8, I accidentally see my dad search history… I know that you know what it is… I discover how to make baby… I found it interesting not sure how… but I stop watching it after a few days and get back to anime…

My life keeps moving forward… and that how I waste my childhood in anime…

And when I was 11… My favorite youtuber(Vu Liz) at that time play a game called super mechs…

I found it interesting… so I waste more than 1 year of my life in it… I start to feel it boring and because boring I start staring at a weird button under the game screen that I usually ignore… and that how I come to the forum.

First time to forum, I want to be popular so making as much topic and posts possible to get the attention of people… yeah yeah I that was too annoying… I got flags with no mercy… But after staying longer I a 11 kid have changed to a nearly different person…

You guys taught me to talk politely. Teach me English… and the way to act right. Don’t ask me who teach me 18+ jokes… it is muhd boci so don’t need to ask…

For short, my name is Nguyen Hong Thang, now I am 13, I come from Viet Nam, Have come to forum for more than 1 year, I just want to thanks you guys for 1 year have passed it was fun talking shet with you guys…

1 Like

Ah yes
Why were you watching search history
:rage:

1 Like

to find a anime :v

n

allahu akbar :boom: aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

1 Like

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM?