Second campaign FULL VERSION

Here is the full version of the second campaign. Enjoy!

PART 1
So, let me tell you the story:
When you complete this campaign, the world is safe once again, but not forever…
After a bit of time, Earth ran out of energy and resources which means no more life or mechs…
BUT, there is still hope… An alien planet, codename CF-34950, seems to contain a plenty of energy, together with LIFE… researchers have sent mech-ships to the planet and the results are amazing…
A totally another world, full of life and unknown POWERFUL resources…
But, there is an enemy…
KER-DAL, BIGBOY’s successor, even stronger than him, with his army…
But, there is the only one way to survive… TO FIGHT.
Now, that was the story. Time to get onto the thing. Well, as said , a totally another world’’ and also ,with unknown POWERFUL resources’’ so it is going to be totally different from this campaign we have now.
First season will be an underground city built in ‘‘liquid ground’’ leaded by old Big Boy protector, who did not fight for decades. Liquid ground… well, it is possible to swim in it, but it is very, very hard.
Side missions are just submarines. Second season is a basement of rare resources, found deep in liquid ground, which is kept by Ker-Dal’s weaker army leader. The basement is on an island. Is an island with weird ‘‘trees’’ with ‘‘ice spikes’’ which are actually broods of some sort of insects. .You can get some STRONG items when you defeat him. Side missions are security planes that fly around the island. Third season is a air base which was used to be a lab for researching new resources. It’s protector is a great battle mech developed to protect the base. He is a HUGE strong physical mech with a rare sword, replica of Ker-Dal’s sword. Weaker then original, but still very, very strong. Side missions are also planes that fly around the base. Fourth, season is a deep underground mine. A mine of rare minerals that were sold to other corporations, but also used to build new stronger metals for torsos. Is kept by Ker-Dal’s stronger army leader. Side missions are empty holes that had no minerals and were used to build mini bases in them. And yea, you can get GOOD TORSOS, and you even have a chance of getting torso that was used by third season protector. Fifth season is on ground. Ground is built out of stone that was super easy to break, but is in large quantities. The place is filled with Ker-Dal’s protectors, and leaded by Ker-Dal great protector. Is gonna be challenging to defeat him. Side missions are mini bases with Ker-Dal’s protectors.
And now, finally, the sixth season, THE FINAL SEASON, KER-DAL’S BASE. Is on some liquid that burns and lights EXTREMELY. This one is hard and though, of course. After defeating Ker-Dal, you finally take over his planet and build your base. You can switch between your planets, if you want. Is a brand new place, so it means a lot of new items. If you switch between planets, you can carry only one mech to second planet, and leave others in the first planet. If you’re thinking why would you stay on first planet, and how did it survived, is because energy was brought to the first planet. Also, there will be two arenas. If you ask ‘‘WHY??’’ is because there are two different planets. Also, this campaign is harder than the first one. That’s why will you get a lot more bigger rewards.
PART 2
You’ve find the planet. And you travel to it with a small army and a special ship which transforms into your base when you’re there.Is not safe, of course. Is totally unknown and there are a plenty of enemies there. Before arrival, there are three places to choose from where to build your base. Those places aren’t so away from each other. After arrival, you’ve carried only one of your mechs and a small army. There are new values, because gold coins and tokens are worth nothing in here. Gold coins are replaced with unique minerals. There is more, but I will explain it later in this topic. Tokens are replaced with special crystals that create unique light and also I will tell more about later in this topic. There are buildings you can build on this planet that you need for survival. You can upgrade you base to be better and greater. You can build a lab that you will need to research new resources and transform them into something you need. A protective wall, it will be used to protect yourself from enemy attacks. You’ll be able to send your army into parts of the wall so they destroy enemies that attack you. Build hangar to build your army. You’ll be able to send mech-ships to look for mines. After a bit of time, they will come and tell you what kind of mine they have found. How deep is it, how large, what kind of minerals or crystals are in it, is there any danger, is it free or took by Ker-Dal’s miners. Then you send your miners to mine whatever is there. You will also have to send cargo-ships that will take the mined minerals or crystals to your base. Oh, I forgot one building. You’ll have to build a warehouse to store your items there. You’ll be able to send mech-ships to check are there enemies coming to attack you or send them to check out how does the next campaign level look. Use of lab: When you’ve got your minerals, send them to your lab. There they will be researched for a bit of time (researching is only required when the mineral / crystal is unknown). After that, they can be fused to make a greater mineral (rarely a crystal) or transform them into something you need for building mechs. After all, they are going to hangar to be used for building. Minerals / crystals can be transformed into metal, ammunition and item cores. In the hangar, combining ammo-made minerals and metal you can get bullets. Then you need to build a item from metal and build it’s activator. Combining item activator and the item made from metal results an item, of course. To make a weapon you will need to design it from metal, build it’s activator and build ammo for it Is a lot, too lazy to explain :stuck_out_tongue: . In a hangar, you can build a buggy, a tank and a mech. It all costs depending how strong are his items. The warehouse can be upgraded and more it is upgraded, more stuff it can store The wall can be upgraded and then it gets stronger and it can store more mechs. You can build turrets on wall that are self-controling and they automatically recognize enemies.
PART 3
Gold coins are replaced with unique minerals. They are special because of their unique look and they can’t be used for anything because of their unique core. Those minerals will be called INSERT NAME HERE. Tokens are replaced with special rare crystals that create unique light and are INDESTRUCTIBLE which means they can’t be used for anything either. It’s name will be INSERT NAME HERE. Some of you remember, when SM reloaded was out, you had to turn your SM coins into gold coins. Same thing will be done here. Turn your gold coins into those minerals and turn your tokens into those crystals. 1M gold coins will be worth 325K minerals. 100 tokens will be worth 10 of those unique crystals. I know of most of you will disagree… When you go to colonize a mine, you’ll have to build a mini-base there so you can always know what is going on there. When you beat a campaign level, you automatically colonize it. Just to know, you can build more hangars, labs, warehouses (except the main base)… You can send your army to mines which are enemy coloniezed to destroy the enemies and take it over. However, it won’t be successful every time. When you are going to beat a campaign level, you can also bring a few mechs / tanks / buggies to help you. You’ll be able to build a repair shop, a place where you repair your survived mechs, or even yourself. Forgot to tell, you’ll be able to pickup items your enemies left. Bring them to your repair shop, repair them, then send them to your hangar. There, those items will be in-function again, and there they’ll be ‘‘turned to your items’’ (at least I tried to explain it). Upgrading can unlock new features. Upgrading a lab can unlock fusing crystals / minerals, or even changing them into another mineral / crystal. Upgrading a hangar can unlock ‘‘fusing items’’. It actually means you can combine items to make a greater one. For example:

(this is just a crappy example)
In a hangar you can also build mech-ships. They’re important, you know. Upgrading a warehouse can unlock new storages, like for items. Upgrading a repair shop can unlock better repairing. Don’t you think this is going to be awesome? It will make the game a lot more better and exciting! When you beat Ker-Dal, you’re gonna have the same power you had on the last planet. Play in the second arena, because there will be no noobs. There will be small colonies left over the whole planet, but they aren’t so strong and they can’t beat you. Is for those who like farming ‘‘coins’’ and XP in campaign. Then you will also be able to build a more main bases over the planet. By the way, after every campaign season beaten, something happens (just like on the end of the first campaign). Now, all you have to do is to vote.
PART 4
As soon as you build your base, you start receiving missions. You’ve already done one mission, which is “Build your base”. The second one is to send spy-bots to one of the enemy colonies. The spy-bots come back after 5 min (5 min in real life in the game it is like 15-20 min). So, the results are: “Before we arrived, we’ve found some unknown type of mechanism. We tried to found out what is it, but it was impossible because it was alien-made and it was broken. So we continued our way. When we arrived, we tried to sneak into the colony, but there was an alien mech, which was also using the unknown mechanic. Also, the colony was protected with some type of shield. But, it was possible to see trough the shield, and we saw 1 alien mech, and 2 alien tank-like vehicle. There was also a machine, which seems the control the shield. We’ve tried to investigate further, but it was guarded by that mech we already told you about, so we almost got noticed. We had to escape.” So, this is the report. After that, you’ll have to build a defensive wall. But yea, you need resources, which you can’t get right now. But there is a solution: trading with other corporations. Those corporations are AI. You can buy resources from them, or sell for them to earn some minerals. But, for that you need to build a market. Luckily, you’ll get some free resources from other corporations. You will also need a warehouse, and for that, you’ll have to buy from other corporations (this will help you to learn how to trade). Different corporations feature different resources and different prices. Finally, you can build a defensive wall. That will take up to 15 min. You’ll be able to speed up the process for 3 special crystals. Trough leveling up, you unlock new upgrades for you defensive wall. And yea, let’s not forget you will have to move your wall from time to time to get more space for building. I’ll tell more later. So, I was talking about wall upgrades. You can upgrade it for better protection. You can build special automatic turrets on and in the walls. You can even place your mechs into the wall, so they come out to stop the enemy. ‘‘What are you talking about?? What enemy attacks??’’ - you’re asking. Well, you will get enemy attacks from time to time. When you’re offline, you can’t get attacked until you have at least two turrets in / on your wall. If you wonder how will you protect yourself without turrets when you’re online, you will be able to send your troops from your hangar to stop the enemy attack.
PART 5.1
In last four parts, we discussed: campaign seasons, new values, the buildings and their’s function and what will you do on the start. In this part I will explain the function of laboratory and mining. (I will be making specific topics like these in future).
Mission 3: ,Sir, as you know, the Earth values and resources are useless here, as we barely have any. You don’t have to worry, we’ve got a plan for our survival. While investigating this planet, we have found out that there is a plethora of mines that contain resources for our survival. We have to send miners to get resources. But, the process is expensive.’’ Mission 3.0: Send spy-mechs to search for a mine. So, what do you have to do is to click on the Hire mechs , click Spy-Mechs and choose Search for mines. Then you get mission 5.1: ,Build a laboratory’’. Now go to Shop, go to Buildings and choose Laboratory. It will take 20 minutes to build, and you’ll be able to speed it up for three special crystals. Oh wait, I forgot to tell you. The special crystals name will be Fazed. The laboratory will cost 2500 minerals. I mean, 2500 Rubs. After 25 min, you spy-mechs come and give you the report: ,We’ve found a mine near The Strange Forest (second season), and not too near, luckily. Is 150 foot underground. We’ve found strange purple-green minerals. The mine was filled with some type of cold gas and we had no idea is is dangerous or no, so we couldn’t investigate further. There were also weird insects that were feeding with the gas.’‘
PART 5.2
Now the lab is built, and you will have to research some stuff (spy-mechs brought some samples). Click on the lab, and then you will get a small tutorial to show you what is what for and how to use it. Then click on ‘‘research’’, and click ‘‘choose samples’’. Then choose ‘‘strange gas’’. You can research only one sample at a time, and wait for the first one to be done and then research the next one, You are able to speed up for free because this is your first time. These are the results for the’’,strange gas’’ research: ‘‘Is a type of alien-oxygen, but it doesn’t appear across the entire planet, instead it appears only in type of mines you found. Is not poisonous, even though it can melt metal, but the effect is very weak and small, so there is no reason to worry. Those insects feeding with it you saw were probably just breathing it in. Its made of 68% Earth air, 23% of toxin 6 type E, 5,7% of bacteria Kintu (which is estimated to be one of the first bacterias on this alien planet) and 0,3% of the metal eating gas.’’. That was the report for the gas. Which is now called FGOP (First Gas On Planet). Now, you have to choose hire mechs (mission 3.2)and choose miners. Now choose the mine. The miners will be immediately sent to the mines, but you will also have to send cargo-ships with them (they will carry the minerals). When they’re sent, you will have to build a warehouse (so you can store your stuff in there). You can store some stuff in the main base (headquarters), but there isn’t much space, so you have to build the warehouse. There are going to be two warehouses: one where you store minerals, crystals etc.
and in the other one you will store items (torsos, weapons etc.
That will cost 950 rubs. It will take 10 mins. After a 15-25 mins, miners are back. They’ve brought 115 minerals (that’s a very small amount). Now you just have to store them to your warehouse. 100 goes to the warehouse, and 15 and going to the lab. Just do as the last time, and they will be researched in 20 mins, or you can speed up the process with three fazeds. After that, you get the results: ‘’ These minerals are a type of ‘‘frozen fosilic water’’ that have been in one place for 150 billion years (Which means this alien planet is way older than our Earth). These can be used for making stera-electrical laser. Stera-electricity is powerful alien type of energy than can freeze any type of liquid into pure stone. When used as a laser, it most of the times freezes and turns into a ‘‘frozen pillar’’ which can make serious damage. This happens because of it’s structure. Is super cold, and is 80% liquid, 17,8% made of toxic stone (which keeps it solid) and 2,2% made of bacteria Kintu (same one from the gas).’’ Now, you will have to ‘‘transform’’ those minerals to a laser which will be kept in special depositories. What do you have to do, is to go to the lab (you already are in it), choose ‘‘transform’’ choose your mineral, choose to transform it to a laser (some minerals/crystals can be transformed into more stuff), and choose how many minerals do you want to use. Choose 85. After that, you will have to pay 170 rubs. There will be a speed up for 3 fazeds, as usual.
PART 6
Mission 4: ‘‘Build a weapon.’’ For that, you will have to build a hangar (mission 4.1). Go to shop, and choose ‘‘Hangar’’. Place it, and it will start building. You’ll have to pay 3250 Rubs. That will take 25 mins, and you already know for how much you can speed up. When it is built, the transforming in the lab is also done. You’ve got 4 special deposits. Now three are moved into the warehouse and goes to the hangar. Now choose the hangar, choose ‘‘Build’’, and choose ‘‘Weapons’’. Choose ‘‘side weapon’’. Now you’re moved to a special window for building items. Place the deposit to the ammo section. Click ‘‘Save for later’’. Now you will need to build the core of the weapon. Go to ‘‘Build’’, and choose ‘‘Weapon core’’. Now place the deposit there, and place one of the metals you have there (I’ve already said that other corporations give you some free stuff on the start). It will take 5 min to build the weapon core, and you can speed up for 1 Fazed. After that’s done, go to ‘‘Saved’’ section and choose your weapon. Place the core into the weapon core section. And now choose the ‘‘Heavy metal’’. Now click ‘‘Build’’. It will take 15 min to speed up, and you can speed up. After that, a windows pop up: ‘‘Mission Completed! Your reward: 2000 Rubs and 3 Fazeds’’. (There is no reward for the first mission, reward for the second mission is 150 rubs and reward for third mission is 2000 Rubs and 2 Fazeds). Finally, you’ve builded a weapon and finally have a chance to see an alien weapon (even though is not created by aliens)! The weapon name is: Stera Blaster. Is a laser weapon. I’ll tell you the stats a bit later. And I will maybe post an image of the weapon (MAYBE). Now, it has to be tested, but it cannot be testes on Earth mechs because the results would be useless, and it doesn’t apply to the Earth mechs. So, you need to get an alien mech, but we will talk about that later. You have only one side weapon that’s not Earth type, and is not even functioning, because is not using the right mechanic. You probably remember in part 4, when those spy-mechs found some unknown type of alien mechanic. And this is when do we need it. You send spy-mechs with cargo ships to take that mech with that ‘‘unknown type of alien mechanic’’. When they bring it, you have to send it to the lab to be researched. After being researched, the results are: ‘‘It is using unknown type of engine for working, which probably ran out of energy, and that’s why it isn’t working. But, it didn’t ran out of energy; somebody took the energy from this mech. Luckily, we know exactly what type of energy it’s engine uses; the stera-electricity. It is not functioning, so we coudn’t get anything more.’’ So now, you have to send it to the hangar to bring it back to function. Go to hangar, choose ‘‘Repair’’, choose the non-function mech, and choose stera-electricity to use it for repair. After 10 min, the mech is alive, but still turned off. So send it to the lab. the lab research results are: ‘’ Is using a special engine that heats up the stera-elecrticity, and then it crushes it and transforms it into toxins which produce energy and send it to all parts of the mech’’. Now, you move the mech to the hangar and take out it’s engine. Now, you will have to build a torso. Do the same for that weapon, except you move to the trso section. Place the engine in there, place a box of FGOP, and choose heavy metal (same one used for the weapon. It will take 20 mins to be builded, and when builded, it’s name is Fazon. I will tell the stats later. I can bet you are pretty cofused right now, so that’s why I’ll be ending this topic now. Vote. @Sarah247 @Mohadib @Elcent

• Is pretty complicated, but is good. Implement.
  • Is awesome! Implement!
  • Is too complicated. Don’t implement.
  • It sucks! Don’t implement!

0 voters

10 Likes

very good, developers should take a look

@Sarah247
@Mohadib

2 Likes

@scarletdragonfly u r not the only one with those ideas…

They make it great in the first few days , then boom ! nerf drop rate making it time wasting and useless again ! the lovely cycle continues

1 Like

But if we attack the planet, we’d be the evil from the story lol

1 Like

So much time and work put into this story! Well done!

2 Likes

Thanks! But as you can see, the story is divided in 6 parts, so it ain’t that much work. :neutral_face:

1 Like

my head is BOOM. but very nice story. this can make the game interesting.

1 Like

It will be inserted after this old campaign was bored ?

The good old days.

2 Likes

1 Like

I agree…I had fun reading these…

1 Like

I was thinking about continuing the series. Should I? :thinking: