4 Likes

<3

tf :grey_question:

2 Likes

Please check this @Sarah247

… thank you :exclamation:

:thinking:

P.S.: does an auto-put-in-offers-bot use 2 “<3” :interrobang:

These posts are scheduled so she used two <3 on purpose.

5 Likes

Ima just say it. This offer sucks… Big time!

3 Premium packs (effectively) and 250,000 coins and 1,500 shop coins (useless to me as already fully upgraded everything ) for 1250 tokens? :man_facepalming:t2:

3 packs are only 1,005 tokens. This isn’t an offer its daylight robbery… With 2 hearts. :blue_heart::blue_heart:

5 Likes

This offer is meant for people like me who haven’t been playing since legacy and don’t have thousands of arena coins just sitting there. I bet CleverName and other recent players will like this offer. I like it as well however I’m not buying it as I’m saving for an energy weapon deal.

7 Likes

I’m good to go on arena coins; but this is a great offer for newer players indeed.

2 Likes

You got everything maxed already? I mean it’s possible if you buy all the deals but still.

Yes, I buy any arena coin sale. I’ve bought everything single one since January; plus premium account since January, too.

Here it is. The most freaking useless offer. in glory.

1 Like

You and the title are cute,Sarah.And it’s nice to see our lovely community mod use heart emojis!
I honestly imagined you,with a slightly confused face before your monitor,not knowing what to name this and just ending up going double <3 because that’s the first thing to come to mind. <3

The offer,though…Is a disgrace to every single generation that has died in order to help advance our technology up to this point.
I bet they’re shaking in their coffins.

1 Like

Better+watch+out+you+dont+cut+yourself+on+all+that+_172a435f77070576e3a455426ed5eba3

2 Likes

Yeah,I felt edgy.

Mission success.

2 Likes

These sales is mostly the bane of us all and our token

1 Like

More time to save up for an actually good deal :man_shrugging:

2 Likes