Road to Rank 5: My Daily F2P Account Thread

Bruh: He doesnt have a myth protector. Much better for him to put on a phys res. I helped him build that; please stop with the bad advice

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

No offense, but we will if you stop being so annoying.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Day 72: Shocking Developments

ms72
ws72
ws72a
ws72b
bs72
arena72

Story:

Ran through Campaign OD6 for some influx to my gold stash. Took a look at the difference between Ultrabright and Malice Beam, decided to go with Ultrabright for the time being, and if it doesn't work out I'll just upgrade a Malice Beam to replace it in the future. Thans to both @Yeet and @cyanine for the suggestions and help. Anyways, on this day I achieved the following...

• Upgraded and Transformed Ultrabright to Legendary 1/40
  • Reached Rank 7 again this Season
  • Completed the Achievement “Boost an item 1000 times” for an Epic Power Kit
  • Upgraded Total HP in Arena Shop to +300 (10/10 Maxed)
  • Accidentally spent 25 Tokens to purchase 5 additional inventory slots

Tomorrow I will continue pumping out Power Kits and running OD6 Insane to upgrade all items on my 3rd Mech to Legendary 1/40 and after that work on maxing them 40/40 in the coming days.

Also, from the Arena Shop image above, you may have noticed that with the exception of 2/10 Cooling and 3/10 and 6/10 in the Fuel categories, I haven’t touched anything else and generally focus on maxing a single thing before moving on.

That means that there is plenty of room for my mechs to improve from just Arena Shop bonuses alone. And it looks like it’s time to start on another one. Until tomorrow, take care.

Accidentally spent 25 Tokens to purchase 5 additional inventory slots

That happened to me like three times.

Even though I’ve never spent tokens in inventory slots they cost 125 tokens for me for some reason.

Changing out UltraBright for Malice ain’t a bad idea, it can kill faster. Probably because that mech has Viking Hammer.

Bruh: He can use ANY other protectors out there. Please think for a second lol

A Vest is already good without any additional Phys Res, unless it is against Physicals and it is a Physical mech itself. Energy protector because it can die easily too against other Energies, considering it is Anti-Energy / Phys in a way.

HP > any epic res module

Well, you ain’t wrong about that one, but overweight is in the way.

Why does he never let us see his modules?

Well, you are wrong here, I use on my LPV epic phys resist module and it works much better than additional 145 HP (86 less dmg is godlike)

Day 73: Slowly But Surely...

Story:

Continues work on Ol' Sparky today. And didn't bother participating in the raffle for 1,000,000 coins. So, I did my 5 Arena wins and left it at that. Anyways, on this day I achieved the following...

• Upgraded and Transformed Last Words to Legendary 1/40
  • Upgraded and Transformed Viking Hammer to Legendary 1/40
  • Upgraded Physical Resistance in the Arena Shop to 3/10 (+10%)

Tomorrow I’ll work on getting the Face Shocker to Legendary 1/40 and then will begin the grind for enough Legendaries to start making items on the mech Mythical. While I wait on my Electric Mech to take shape, I figured working on my Physical Resistance in the Arena Shop was for the best until I have to start worrying about elemental damage and effects from there. Until tomorrow, take care.

It is my understanding that you have two accounts correct?

If so what rank is your other account? If you don’t mind me asking. :slightly_smiling_face:

so when do you predict you will make it to rank 5?

Day 74: Future's Lookin' Bright

ms74
ws74
ws74a
ws74b
bs74
arena74

Story:

A lot of progress made today in different areas of the game, all which will be listed below. Other than that, the extra campaign gold helped move things along quite nicely. I like when the daily special is useful and not just a ploy to garner more income for the game. Although I can't blame a developer for wanting money for their IP, just speaking from a player standpoint. Anyways, on this day I achieved the following...

• Upgraded Ultrabright to Legendary 40/40
  • Upgraded and Transformed Face Shocker to Legendary 1/40
  • Upgraded Physical Resistance in Arena Shop to 4/10 (+14%)
  • Finished today’s Raid at 2,499. (Currently sitting at #406)

Tomorrow I’ll try to fully 40/40 the Last Words and in the coming days do the Face Shocker the Viking Hammer and then the EMP. Also special shoutout to Supermechs user kk for recognizing me in game and telling me how much he liked this thread. If you see me in game, make sure to say hi. Until tomorrow, take care.

Not to be negative here, seems like your getting easy arena battles. With that low energy of your two mech, seriously though. Are you not battling energy mechs.

HOW?!? Have you never met a smurf before? Do you not face energies? How are you rank 7 with those mechs?

I believe @adashofSiren has a little something called…skill.

And knowledge.

If that answers your question, chicken drinker

One thing called luck… yeah, pvp need luck too… He must be one of those very lucky players…