Road to Rank 5: My Daily F2P Account Thread

1H :question:
Regarding Tacticsoft i think rather 24h, or 12h.

wtf is this base thing?? I never got it.

i have a feeling thats a pun

I’m serious. I think it was a temporary update but I’m not sure. TELL ME PLS

its a thing that only new players have but it might get removed
the newbies are like lab rats using this base thing
if it works it will be a new feature
if its bad,then it will be removed

I want it… The item crafting, coin mining ect. I need it.

then make a new account
only new accounts can use the bases

Nah it sucks

I even tried that. No base.

then i dont know how to use it

idk (20 character limit)

I literally answered this for you the other day in this very thread, now please stop spamming up my thread. Thanks.

I know. But I’m asking for a more in depth answer.

Then make your own topic on the issue and ask.

Sorry, alright. Nice account btw.

Day 57: A Not So Epic Tale

Story:

Campaign provided some much needed Gold boost while I continue working on Upgrading my Desolation. Other than that, it was business as usual. Anyways, on this day I achieved the following...

• Upgraded Desolation to 32/50
  • Acquired my first Epic from the ‘Guaranteed Epic’ in the Base…
    EpicItemFac

I believe I’ll have the Desolation completely maxed in about 2 days time. After that I may let my highest level Item Factory spend a few days generating some more Epics. Also, barely clinging on to a 50 Token reward in Raids, we’ll see if that holds or if I fall to the 35 Token bracket. Until tomorrow, take care.

oof
not to be harsh to you,but thats a trash drop
so what are ya doin?boosting myths to max?

Day 58: It's A Portal Morty

Story:

Today was a portal, so I spent 60 tokens on refills and grinded it for Epics. Ended up getting the new item, but it's whatever. I was in it for the Epics to be used to transform when I go for my next Mythical. Anyways, on this day I achieved the following...

• Upgraded Desolation to 47/50
  • This bullet point is here to make me feel like I accomplished more today

Tomorrow will see the Desolation max Myth. Then it’ll be time to focus on gathering more food for my next Myth. Until tomorrow, take care.

Day 59: Let's Get Physical

Special Announcement

I received my prize for being a Runner-Up in the

Super Mechs Fan Art Competition

Want to take a gander at what was inside? Here, go ahead.

Oh, an Epic Cooling Mass Booster! Always nice to have backups for my backups. What was in the second one?

That’s right, FINALLY my physical mech has a paired weapon for the Night Eagle + Annihilation combo. This instantly makes my physical mech so much better and more of a contender in being able to increase in the ranks once Mythed. I know it’s “only” an E-M item, but I have been trying to get this since I first got both the Night Eagle and Annihilation on this account. So today was a good day! Now, back to your regularly scheduled update post…

Story:

I was able to complete the Desolation today, and started immediately working on the Nightfall. That is undoubtedly going to be my next item to transform and max. I did debate doing a bunch of offers to obtain 1000 Tokens to try out the Special Offer for the day, but I decided my time was best spent doing other things. Anyways, on this day I achieved the following...

• Upgraded Desolation to Mythical 50/50
  • Upgraded and Transformed Nightfall to Legendary 1/40
  • Reached Rank 8 for the first time this Season

Tomorrow will see progress on the upgrading of the Nightfall to max Legendary and then the working on Myth food to transform it. As far as what else I could use on this account now (besides the obvious premium items like Claw, Plat Plates, L-M Protectors, Spartan, Mercy, Magma Blast, etc.) I am looking for a Heat Point drone, a couple more Heat Engines and umm… a hug. Until tomorrow, take care!

Max out the Nightfall!