Road to Rank 5: My Daily F2P Account Thread

I hope you get better, take care, bro.

Day 41

Story:

Completed my goals from yesterday and then some. Now it's time to make some Legendaries to use for another Mythical transformation in the near future. Anyways, on this day I achieved the following...

• Upgraded Desolation to Legendary 40/40
  • Upgraded all Iron Plating on 2nd Mech to Epic 30/30
  • Beat 2v2 Big Boy on Normal
  • Got my Tokens to 162
  • Finished Season Rank 9 5 Stars
  • Maxed out Physical Damage (20%) in the Arena Shop
  • Started working on Total HP (+60) in Arena Shop

Tomorrow I’ll be upgrading and transforming unneeded Epics to Legendary to work on my next Mythical transformation. I’ll also continue putting Arena Coins into Total HP until that’s maxed out, so that’ll take a while. Until tomorrow, take care.

P.S. Tactisoft, I’m not a greedy person, I promise. But, if you could find it in your heart of hearts to have a Nightfall or Terror Cry fall into my grasps it would be much appreciated. That doesn’t seem like I’m asking for much, certainly not a Spartan Carnage, Mercy, Claw, Platinum Plate, Max Protector or anything of the like. Merely an additional weapon to pair with my Physical Mech to make it just a little more dangerous in the Arena Space. In RNG’s name I pray, Amen.

Sketch%20(77)
Oh hi.

It’s you.

Amen :bowing_man::bowing_man:

Day 42

Story:

Made a decision on what to Myth today, and decided on one of the Sorrows on my 2nd mech. It was between a weapon on my 2nd mech or the legs on it for more HP. Anyways, on this day I achieved the following...

• Transformed Sorrow to Mythical 28/50
  • Reached Rank 9 for the season
  • Increased Tokens to 201
  • Beat Tier 5 of the Raid for the first time on this account
  • Increased Total HP in Arena Shop to +90

Tomorrow will be more upgrading of the Sorrow, hopefully maxing it in the next 1-2 days. Until tomorrow, take care.

I think that you will take a considerable amount of time to reach rank 5,bro.

I’m F2P too, sure, without the Base … I’m stuck in the 10-9 rank

For f2p players, the highest rank they can touch is rank 5-3 I think.
While I was in BTB, few clanmates made this achievement without spending a dime.

It did took a long time though.

I guess… If you want reach the top ranks you need a lot of L-M items, by the way, if you are a f2p it will take a very much time.

I would settle for being rank 5

Take @Jenishrunner for example, he reached Rank 1 being a F2P.

And I touched Rank 2 as a F2P.

In reloaded?

Back then, I was full-star Rank 1 as a F2P.

And now in reloaded, yeah that.

Cheers pro.

In legacy, trash players could get rank 1 no issue. In reloaded, rank 1s are actually the best.

I had meta builds and not trash builds. So yeah it was kinda easy.

But was also hard, because I had to face Mythical Mechs like god modes.

I see you took my suggestion for build two. How is it working for you?

Day 43

Story:

Will have the Sorrow max myth by tomorrow. Slipped a little bit in arena today as I faced quite a few Rank 8's due to poor player saturation among the ranks during the time I played, also came across a few Smurfs in the Rank 9-10 areas. But, I'm not too worried about it. Also was limited to 5 Arena Coins per win as I ran out of Ads to watch for "free" premium rewards. So no change in the HP stats today. I mainly focused on getting the Sorrow upgraded and earning Tokens. Anyways, on this day I achieved the following...

• Upgraded Sorrow to Mythical 40/50
  • Increased Tokens to 306

Tomorrow I will have enough Tokens for a Premium Pack, so fingers crossed on either some Heat Modules for my Heat mech or anything I can throw on my Physical to increase damage per turn. Until tomorrow, take care.

Day 44

ms44
ws44
ws44a
bs44
arena44

Story:

Bad times today in game. Opened a Premium Pack to little fanfare. Didn't get enough Rare Power Kits from Item Factory to finish Sorrow today, so that'll have to be tomorrow. And Arena was active, but with the drawback of more smurfs. Anyways, on this day I achieved the following...

• Upgraded Sorrow to Mythical 47/50
  • Bought a Premium Pack which contained the following…

pb44

Tomorrow I will definitely finish the Sorrow. While getting a Legendary in my PP was nice, the fact that none of the items were what I wanted was a little depressing, but that’s the chance you take when you gamble for good items. Until tomorrow, take care.

I am very sorry that the smurfs are ruining your progress. I truly am.

Thing is, I might’ve been one of them. Uhhh… ahhh… um

BTW
Why some player have base update?!?