Road To Beating 1500 Wins!

Hey Guys! I know I dont wanna show off because of this unbalanced update! However this is a great achivement for me and I have dedicated myself to grinding! I don’t care what medal I get on Friday! But still thanks everyone for battling me to get me here! #CountdownTo1500Wins

Welp, good luck. You are lucky (especially with this update) that you managed to get to top ~100…

Great… now do it when Battle Credits were still a thing. :wink:

Good Luck! btw what item are you using
:smiley:

As much as I am angry about this update, I am happy for you. Your mech is scar af tbh, I think when I fought you I said “pls don’t rape me” XD.

Good luck

He has a beast heat mech

the only beast heat nech i know is the one from kig blinc ( lol he recorded the fight against me )

Just go to the leaderboards and look at fangs mech, you’ll see. It’s a monster.

all hatred towards the new update aside, my dream is to recreate the ultimate heat mech with the new mythicals. That build is my baby, and I would pay serious cash if it meant getting an account with those items. (More so because I am really used to using that build, and not being able to use it is hurting me.)

i know this feeling ._.
i had a dual swarmer mech before the update.
my dream is to create the ultimate physical mech with the new back breaker :smile: