Reward for completing this game!

First time beating Big Boy (easy) and I receive 1 rare and one common! Then, from the “special” box on the map… three common! First time ever I got only common from that box!

Haha. Gratz to me :slight_smile:

I tried the game one more day all day and got too many greys and not one yellow even from the FINAL BOSS so really I won’t try anymore!

4 Likes

Welcome to the club! 2 days ago I opened a Fortune Box in BB insane and had 3 common ones.

They have nerfed the boxes a lot. Even the item boxes that are bought with coins.

7 Likes

Exactly… while I was recording runs from start until some v.9.8 start, when nerf was obvious and provocating - by that time calculation was 65-75% less fusion points - it was so pointless to continue writing ‘0’. ‘0’… so often 3-5 runs in a row without box - we are talking now of magnitutde 3x and more nerfs – and all across the board! - fortune boxes, epics, silver boxes…
I cannot explain that more closer then some form of sadistic behaviour…

6 Likes

I can feel you, I think you are a F2P player, and even if you take as much as possible effort into it (which would be crazy anyways), you cannot progress anyhow, since commons items give very less boost :grey_exclamation:

I mean, I cannot really complain about, since I found a few very good items, BUT I also know the other side, not finding anything good for weeks (!), so it is very frustrating indeed :exclamation:

Also imagine you go for a medal and you stay in Top3 most of the time. But cos you didn’t found any good new powerfull items, even if you spent a lot of real money, you fall out last 2 hour, that must also be very frustrating :grey_exclamation:

:wink:

Maybe better to see it only as possibility to waste some time, instead to see it as a game, which could make F U N :exclamation:

:smile:

2 Likes

I am getting epics (purple) quite often form boxes lol

Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you will get…

2 Likes

More like a box of snakes and cockroaches… and common items

1 Like

it is not like before the boxes before were bug of so many myths that could give you and the common boxes were very rare legendary and if you were lucky a mythical now the best you can give is rare and epic because seeing a legendary is difficult when they just put the box fortune big boy gave me a legendary card a day and if he fought again he gave me epic letters and now he only gives me common and weird cards or even worse he does not give me anything I think big I take away the legendary streak: v

Fortune boxes seem to have around a 5% chance of common, 45% chance rare, 45% epic and 5% legendary.

Pretty bad but what can you do? :slight_smile:

You don’t.

the probalities of today of epic and legendary rare letters are in a 0% because they do not give me a chest more than money: ’

1 Like

Not agree on that. I’ve tracked 250+ insane runs by now, I have a 7% chance of epic (standard and fortune box combined) but just a 0.3% on legendary. Fortune boxes give me tons of rare and common, an epic every now and then (more then than now) but almost no legendaries :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

Forrest Gump
PG-13 1994 ‧ Comedy-drama/Drama ‧ 2h 22m

FORTUNE BOX USE TO BE 100% EPIC

I think this is very good advice (sadly). Thankyou, I will do as you say.

It is sad because with just a bit more chance to upgrade/obtain good items (charge module is almost IMPOSSIBLE to drop) I would be a dedicated player for years and I usually spend at least 50 dollars a month on games I am dedicated to (after testing them).

@Sarah247 after completing campaign on test acc i got 3 common cards too. From BigBoy box, lol.

2 Likes

@TheStuF i think you have missed thanksgiving spl event which takes place 3 days ago. Because of many ppl complaint about charger, it was easy to acquire in this spl event i played few on normal mode n i got 5 charger.
I think they should provide app notification prior to any spl events.
During event i had requested for blue engine because i had none. Yesterday i got 2 blue engine from ramboy. :grinning:

2 Likes

I have no idea what the exact drop rate is, this is just a guess.

My experience seems to be about 1 in 5 runs being fortune, and somewhere around 1 in 20 legendary. I don’t know though, it might be much lower.

I know and I’ve understood well what you meant; also, my point wasn’t to contradict you for the sake of it: I just wanted to share my point of view since I’ve put some effort into data collecting and analyzing, and 250+ runs seems a number high enough to start talking about statistic and get some real number out of the game.

1 Like

Yes - they should have notified me because i complained that charge engine was not dropping one month ago ago and support said "The charge boost is still a module that you can get. " Nothing more! I said “no, it is not” and explained it but they ignored me.

I think I did play that event but I only got “last words” weapon from it.

Shouldn’t need an event for the charge boost - it has its own slot that unlocks early game!

I have lots of other modules I want to use but still i am level 23 so they sit idle because of only 2 slots meanwhile my charge engine slot is rusting haha

1 Like

Just wanted to point out that you can actually get charge engine without any events, it’s just a matter of luck.