Revert NF Nerf or Nerf Resistance

Thank you for giving us your perspective on what is happening to YOU at YOUR level/rank.

Have you considered converting to become a heat mech or energy mech just to check to see how they are doing?

Heat, no, never. I swore that I would never join that cancerous class.

Energy, I’m already an energy user, and I can say with experience that I’m doing more damage than my phys mech with energy, without even fully draining them. A LW usually does 200-300 damage at mythical, which is already more than the average for a phys nightfall, and that doesn’t even count the draining capabilities of it. My energy mech does better against energies and phys with less mythicals than my phys which does good only against phys.

Lmao.
Just lmao.

The NF nerf is non existent, the damage is still there

Plus just use a Spartan Carnage smh. Hits stronger than NF and Annie.

Hit stronger than Annihi: of course, Spartan’s minimum and maximum damage are higher than respectivly Annihi’s Minimum and maximum damage…
Hit stronger than NF: Keep in mind NF still have higher minimum damage than Spartan…

Spartan Carnage is NOT the same weapon as Nightfall…

• Longer range: can’t synergize with the same weapon…
    You’ll weed a War Hammer with Spartan, while BackBreaker is way better with Nightfall…

• Different Transform Range: you can’t get a Spartan as easily as a NF…
    You’ll have to grind way more…

• Different Type: Using a Spartan eats up a Top weapon slot…Using a NF eats up a Side Weapon Slot…
    Keep in mind some builds with NF already have 2 top weapons equipped…
    Replacing one or more NF with Spartan would ■■■■ them up…and their stategy in the same time…

If you still can’t see why it’s different, it’s like nerfing Malice Beam and then say that you just have to use Valiant Sniper instead…Or nerfing Corrupt Light and then say that you just need to use a Burning Shover…
Dumb, right ?

It exists…it seems you didn’t used one in while…

But less…and that “less” can be clearly felt in battle…

If you want, I can nerf Last Words’s damage, and then tell you

It would be a bit misplaced and unwelcomed, no ?

I used to run dual NF after the nerf and I couldn’t even tell the difference.

200-300 are max damage, there are mechs with a lot of ene res too

Complete bbulshit

It has a longer range, better damage and a bit more res drain

Complete bullshit, you can put 2 annies and 2 spartans and you’ll be fine

Yep

Show me how many psyh builds in arena use all top weapon slots while possesing spartan

It’s only 11 damage
Stop dramatizing

People are still arguing on this topic?

The nerf wasn’t even a huge and overdone nerf like you guys are making it out to be. At first I thought this was a joke thread, but as I kept reading, you guys are actually being picky about a small -11 damage nerf.

It isn’t the end of the world eek.

Because range synergies well…Same goes for Mercy and Homage…
Range 1-2, 1 push, bring you into Spartan range…

But only speaking about “range and Crowd Control effects” (Push and Pull), Mercy/Annihi synergize better with Spartan than NF…

And I was using the BB/WH exemple as I find pretty clear and speaking… Seems not enough

Mr.E’s hugger with Seraph/NEs/BS drone for instance…
But I’m lazy and not in mood to search for it…IF my game works now…

This post is 10 days old but I just wanna say… Someone hates Phys lmao

It is kinda big since 11 damage can really choose if you win or not