Reports about players

lord cheetah and zinc star and tanker17 are the persons i am going to report…lord cheetah was talking about -----------------h--------------------------i-----------------------v sorry if i say that word. and when i said that first warning lord cheetah he said that i am trash and hoo bag…then after that he said that i am a pussy…and kept saying me trash…please ban him…and zinc star…the most bad one…said me pussy and gay…please ban him too…and tanker17…when i said first warning to lord cheetah…he said me shut up ! in caps…and then i said why…he said that…tryzer last warning or you will get banned…please ban him toooo…please ban them…they are really mean…i am very sad…please help.

Hey, if you have a report about a player its best to directly message the person in charge.

Try emailing supermechs@tacticsoft.net with all the details. Include evidence if at all possible.

Just block them. Besides, there’s no single day in SM that a player would necessarily curse or anymore harsh acts.If they insist to still do those to you ( they probably have no lives tbh ) just do what Elcent said. By the way, IGN’s are not the priority of admins but their ID’s.

Include proof if possible to make your claim eligible.

i reported them at supermechs@tacticsoft.net.